BY COOL WHIP

Water, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And Palm Kernel Oils), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan And Guar Gums, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Beta Carotene (Color).

Contains: Milk.

• Is this any good? Can you taste the vanilla? Do you think...1 Answers
Kay H.
Springfield
I love all of the Kraft Cool Whip flavors but the French Vanilla is particularly yummy!  I love the ease of just grabbing it out of the freezer for topping any dessert I might be making?  It is the perfect compliment for any dessert that requires whipped topping!  I would definitely recommend this to other people!
Karter C.
This is a really fun season I'll treat. It goes great on top of cocoa or coffee. It taste great it's not very healthy but it's not horrible either. It's a great price and I would buy it again next season
Kathryn B.
Universal City, TX
I love this cool whip, its simply delicious, i have been buying it since September, and i am on my last tub, need to stock up on it. I like the french vanilla taste a lot better than the regular. but the regular has always been a favorite!
Melissa S.
Pall Mall, TN
I used to purchase french vanilla cool whip but where I live they discontinued it very disappointed because it was very delicious so much better than the original flavor
Amy M.
Springfield, MO
I love this! I just wish it was available all-year round! It's only available during the holidays. I used this instead of regular Cool Whip in my coconut cream pie and it turned out delicious. I highly recommend it!
Lori L.
Parma, OH
Is this any good? Can you taste the vanilla? Do you think it'll be good on pumpkin pie?