BY COOL WHIP

Sophia V.
You can enjoy generous dollops of sweet creamy and very fluffy indulgence from the Original tubs. It's delicious atop cakes, pies, sundaes, parfaits, and should perform in cool recipes. However, it doesn't tend to melt nicely atop warm desserts and we found the Light version to be lacking in whipped fluffiness. Still, we had to give the Original 5 stars for fulfilling an overlooked dairy-free desire.
Angela S.
Boaz
Cool Whip is a fantastic, versatile product. I usually have some on hand. It serves as a dip for fresh fruit for the kids and works nicely as a lighter less sugary frosting for cakes and cupcakes. I use it mostly as a component for layered desserts or to add creamy richness to a pudding or cream pie. It is a Southern girl staple I believe.
Joyce M.
Orange, VA
I use to buy the store brand of dairy whipped topping but once I tried the Kraft Cool Whip I felt in love with it.  It is so creamy and taste so good.  I think that the price is affordable and it is low in calories.  I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Callie C.
Who doesn't love cool whip? I couldn't believe it when they put it in a can. A little more spendy than the tubs, but it's perfect for cute deserts. Tastes lovely on Jello or strawberry cheese cake. I would definitely recommend if you prefer cool whip over traditional whipped cream like me.
rosangel r.
hialeah, FL
Mostly used this on pancakes and ice cream sundaes I did for my sister and cousins. I don't find it healthy at all so I don't eat it. I don't give it to them too often either because it's not healthy. I recommend keeping it in a cool place but definitely not the freezer.
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
With the holidays coming up I can't say enough about this delicious whipped cream I purchase it more around the holidays due to dessert recipes and not so much throughout the year but it is my go to for whip cream you can't go wrong and it is cost effective delicious
Amanda M.
Tampa
I am really not a fan of cool whip. It's
too sweet and I don't really like the texture. I also feel I am left with having to buy too much if I need it I would like a smaller option .But I will admit I will put some cool whip it on some jello and it tastes great!
Xochitl R.
Chino, CA
The flavor of this product is amazing. It is very light and fluffy which I love.  You can use it with anything really. I love it in Brownies. Pumpking Rolls and all other dessert and drinks as well. It is not very healthy but a little don't hurt no one .
Megan F.
Terre Haute, IN
I have a love for whipped topping that I cannot explain. It is delicious and you can just spray some in your mouth randomly. I pair it with jell-o and pudding. I recommend it to others, and it’s super easy to find in the cold section of the grocery store.
Emily Z.
I use this in my jello and hot chocolate. It’s yummy and stores better than the bucket. I have to admit that half the can goes to my dog though. His eyes double in size when he sees the can and he is just so darn cute trying to catch the whipped cream.