BY COOL WHIP #43 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Water, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut & Palm Kernel Oils), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Contains Less Than 2% Of Light Cream, Sodium Caseinate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan And Guar Gums, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sodium Polyphosphate, Beta Carotene (Color).

Contains: Milk.

• How long does this stay fresh after opening? If I have some left ...5 Answers
  • What all would you say that his brand of cool whip is best for? I...3 Answers
  • Have you ever ate a whole container of cool whip?4 Answers
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
This is really great and yummy! I love to use it for triffles or sometimes eat it straight out of the container. It can be a little addictive if you don't watch yourself Cool Whip Original Whipped Topping
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
I am a sucker for cool whip. But my guilty pleasure is putting it in the freezer and eating it by the spoon fulls!!! It's cheaper to buy the tub of Cool Whip then it is to get the spray stuff.
Mercy M.
richmond hill
I rate this 4/5 stars because it's good, I've always liked the taste, but there's not really much that sets it apart from its competitors. It's good (although not good for you I might add). Overall, I'd recommend this product because I like it, but you could definitely find a comparable product for cheaper.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I love cool whip. It's just such an enjoyable thing to top on ice cream, frozen pies, or eat with a spoon. I even mix it into some no-bake pies and other desserts. I will say that store brands are just as good in my opinion and less expensive, but cool whip has always been good quality.
Michelle L.
I like to use this when I make desserts that require Cool Whip. I like to eat it by itself also. I like to put on top of desserts. It easy to use. Taste good.
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
this stuff tastes so good and can be put on most things. i actually prefer it to normal whipped cream. i used to work at a froyo shop that has this as our whipped cream topping and the customers all loved it, we constantly had to refill it!
Sheila S.
Ava, NY
Cool Whip is essential for all pies with my family! We simply love it's light, fluffy, sweetness and it never disappoints! No off brand substitutions can or will be made! I love the versatility of the product with desserts and we are always seeing what else we can use it with.
Emily S.
Little River
Tasty! Cool whip goes well with everything. Ice cream, pancakes, angel food cake etc. it’s light and creamy and weighs nothing on your stomach. It is so good you can eat it alone not just as a topping but that’s not healthy.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
You can’t beat cool whip brand cool whip! This stuff is so light and fluffy and I love the taste! My grandma uses this on her jello punch cakes and she uses it to make fruit dips and it’s lovely. The price is great too!
Jennifer T.
Detroit, MI
I'm not a baker but I definitely have a sweet tooth.  As such, I've taken to making no bake cheesecakes.  The recipe calls for cool whip and this is the only one I will use.  It remains light and fluffy, never loses its tastes and creates the best lemon no bake cheese cakes you'll ever taste!!
Natalie L.
How long does this stay fresh after opening? If I have some left over from thanksgiving will it be ok for Christmas?
Brittney L.
Woonsocket, RI
Have you ever ate a whole container of cool whip?
Kasey G.
Carbondale, Il
What all would you say that his brand of cool whip is best for? I know some people use them on/in pies but what else?
cristina c.
This cant be life i dint even know they had this lol
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Is this better than the one in the can?