Cool Whip Original Whipped Topping

Cool Whip Non-Dairy Whipped Topping is the perfect way to top any dessert creation. The one-of-a-kind, creamy dessert perfect as a topping or recipe ingredient. Re-sealable container, stays fresh in the refrigerator for two weeks after thawing Package yields about 3 cups for recipe usage Contains Dairy Kosher WATER, CORN SYRUP, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL (COCONUT AND PALM KERNEL OILS), SKIM MILK, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF LIGHT CREAM, SODIUM CASEINATE (FROM MILK), NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, XANTHAN AND GUAR GUMS, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN MONOSTEARATE, SODIUM POLYPHOSPHATE, , BETA CAROTENE (COLOR).

I Would love to know what you think about the cool with mix-ins Oreo.. how does it taste?
#help ! 🤔🤔 I’m preparing to dye my cool whip eggs... Has anyone been able to get their family’s names on the eggs? If so, how have you done it? I’m thinking of maybe trying the clear crayon from the regular kit.
Did you guys use food coloring or an Easter egg dye kit doing the Cool Whip Easter egg challenge ! Cool Whip Original Whipped Topping
Start your review of Cool Whip Original Whipped Topping!
How would you rate this product?
Tampa, FL
Cool Whip always goes perfect on pie, ice cream, or hot chocolate. There are so many new flavors and lighter calorie or sugar options, but I usually buy the original flavor since it’s a classic that everyone can appreciate. Even though I have a whipped cream can I tend to purchase Cool Whip because it’s so easy and tastes great.
Low Carb
Bolingbrook, IL
I generally don't buy this except for when we have birthday parties. It makes the best and easiest topping for the ice cream cake I make for parties. It is affordable and easy to spread and use. I will absolutely continue to buy over and over again.
Organic, Gluten Free
Edinburg, TX
I love cool whip. And I love to eat it with strawberries. I love cool whip in my fruit salad, and I love it as frosting on top of cake, or a dollop on top of pie. It’s very light, creamy, and airy. It doesn’t taste too sweet. It’s perfect.
Blackwell
The best Cool Whip brand all around has been for many years. Always the best thing to have around on holidays and birthdays. Always so precious and creamy and great tasting. Amazing price would recommend to friends and family
Lago vista , TX
This is a go-to for us with desserts! I can’t think of a dessert that cool whip is t good on. I like to use the cool whip brand because I know I can trust the flavor to be light and refreshing. This is a must have for dessert.
Organic, Low Carb
Boston, MA
I’ve always love Cool Whip growing up as a kid. It was always the perfect topping for apple and pumpkin pies. Recently I bought it to make a no-bake cheese cake and it worked like a charm! It was fluffy and added great creaminess.
Spring Valley, NY
Tastes real good on apple pie, or any other baked goods , it is light in texture, as well as flavor. I would improve this product by decreasing sugar level... I think it would taste great even without the extra sugar.
Organic, Dairy Free, No Special Diet
blythewood
Cool Whip Whipped Topping is something my grandma always put out with a warm pie. It’s creamy and has a light vanilla flavor. It is so good melted over a homemade apple pie or in a cup of steamy hot chocolate.
Indianapolis, IN
This tastes like my childhood. I don’t like any other whipped cream. This one is my favorite texture. I always have some at Thanksgiving on pie or in coffee. It’s in the freezer section of mist grocery stores.
Pleasant Hill, OH
We use this on pie and just mixed with fruit. It’s a great sweetener and it’s cheap. My kids love to just eat it by itself. We usually always have some stocked in the freezer and some in the refrigerator.

120 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Barnesville, OH