BY COOL WHIP #3 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Water, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut & Palm Kernel Oils), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Contains Less Than 2% Of Light Cream, Sodium Caseinate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan And Guar Gums, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sodium Polyphosphate, Beta Carotene (Color).

Contains: Milk.

• Which do you prefer: Cool Whip Original Whipped Topping,...6 Answers
  • How long does this stay fresh after opening? If I have so...5 Answers
  • What all would you say that his brand of cool whip is bes...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Claudia B.
Nutley, NJ
I used to eat cool whip all the time as a kid at my great grandma's place. But the rest of my family didn't like it. I started buying it a few years ago and the taste has only gotten better! I love eating it frozen like ice cream 🍦, alongside some fruits and honey 🍌🍓🍯, or for cake topping 🍰. Today I made strawberry shortcake with it and it was the perfect start to summer and the holiday weekend.
Marie W.
Boiling Springs
So, so sooooooo good and creamy! Honestly, there have been times I have eaten it straight of the carton because I love the taste, but did not want any other dessert. It is so smooth, lush and creamy! I could seriously eat it daily BUT it does have all of that sugar, so it has to be a special treat to me.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
This is really great and yummy! I love to use it for triffles or sometimes eat it straight out of the container. It can be a little addictive if you don't watch yourself Cool Whip Original Whipped Topping
Michelle B.
I love Cool Whip. It is great for topping pies or for a quick topping on cake without dealing with frosting. I prefer poke cakes lately, so I have been buying a lot of Cool Whip. It's a great price, even store brands are basically the same price, so I just stick with the original. Will soon try out the new versions with mix-ins, such as Oreos. They look delicious.
Shannon S.
Laurinburg, NC
Always a go to for a quick snack, a topping or to include in a recipe. The flavor and consistency is always what I like and need. Definitely a go to for my banana pudding.
Mercy M.
richmond hill
I rate this 4/5 stars because it's good, I've always liked the taste, but there's not really much that sets it apart from its competitors. It's good (although not good for you I might add). Overall, I'd recommend this product because I like it, but you could definitely find a comparable product for cheaper.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I love cool whip. It's just such an enjoyable thing to top on ice cream, frozen pies, or eat with a spoon. I even mix it into some no-bake pies and other desserts. I will say that store brands are just as good in my opinion and less expensive, but cool whip has always been good quality.
kali e.
Baton Rouge, LA
this stuff tastes so good and can be put on most things. i actually prefer it to normal whipped cream. i used to work at a froyo shop that has this as our whipped cream topping and the customers all loved it, we constantly had to refill it!
Sheila S.
Ava, NY
Cool Whip is essential for all pies with my family! We simply love it's light, fluffy, sweetness and it never disappoints! No off brand substitutions can or will be made! I love the versatility of the product with desserts and we are always seeing what else we can use it with.
Emily S.
Little River
Tasty! Cool whip goes well with everything. Ice cream, pancakes, angel food cake etc. it’s light and creamy and weighs nothing on your stomach. It is so good you can eat it alone not just as a topping but that’s not healthy.
Mistie R.
Barnesville, OH
Which do you prefer: Cool Whip Original Whipped Topping, Reddi Wip Dairy Whipped Topping Original , or homemade whipped cream?
Natalie L.
How long does this stay fresh after opening? If I have some left over from thanksgiving will it be ok for Christmas?
Brittney L.
Woonsocket, RI
Have you ever ate a whole container of cool whip?
Kasey G.
Carbondale, Il
What all would you say that his brand of cool whip is best for? I know some people use them on/in pies but what else?
cristina c.
This cant be life i dint even know they had this lol