Cool Whip Mix-Ins Double Chocolate Brownie Whipped Topping uploaded by Missy E.

BY COOL WHIP

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I'm looking for easy recipes using the new Cool Whip mix-...1 Answers
Shamika W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have been able to find this at my local Smith's and Target recently, and my purchase was prompted with a coupon. Can I just say - STAY AWAY FROM IF YOU HAVE A DIET OR FITNESS GOAL, because you WILL finish a tub by yourself. It might take two days... It might take one. If you don't live alone, buy more than one of these if you're lucky enough to find it! I DON'T KNOW WHY ANYONE WOULD DISCONTINUE THIS DELICIOUS CREATION!!!
Nikki F.
Galveston
I love cool whip. But this mix in was kinda gross
Tasted funny. The chocolate chunks were good. But the chocolate cool whip was rather plasticky tasting. Uck.
Caitlyn S.
Rockford, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I could eat this alone out of the tub. The brownies are chewy and the cool whip is so good! 2 TBSP are 40 calories so it’s not even THAT bad for you. It keeps for a week in the fridge too. Yummmm. Buy it.
Missy E.
Kill Devil Hills
Purchased at: Walmart
My heart... it says its discontinued.... I could die. Just bought this while doing a Wally world run. This is a tub of happiness if there ever was one. Buy it frozen and eat it frozen. It's like the best chocolate mousse you have ever had by just opening and eating. And the brownies are soft and fudgy bits of heaven. I'm running up tomorrow to get more before it's gone forever.
I'm looking for easy recipes using the new Cool Whip mix-ins double chocolate brownie flavor. I'm thinking something like a trifle with maybe brownie chunks and strawberriesThanks