BY COOL WHIP #33 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Water, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And Palm Kernel Oils), Less Than Two Percent Of Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Modified Food Starch, Xanthan And Guar Gums, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sodium Polyphosphates, Beta Carotene (Color).

Contains: Milk.

Francisca R.
Morristown, TN
I love adding this whip cream to my ice cream and not only my ice cream I buy fruit like the fruit in the can’t and I put the fruit I don’t want to juice and then I put the fruit in a bowl and then I get a Cool Whip in the whip in a name and it’s like a fruit salad and I would deathly recommend this for you ladies or dry because it’s a good dessert I’d say you won’t find something like this at a store you have to make it yourself different doesn’t cost you can get like for $.99 the wedding it for two dollars but is deathly worth it I could eat this every day if I want to do if you want me to throw in some nuts to
Kate K.
Cleveland, OH
Not a huge Cool Whip person, overall, but this is the perfectly delicious glue to hold together my grandma's marshmallow cranberry "salad," my family's favorite Thanksgiving side dish. So light & fluffy - & because it's low cal, we don't have to feel too bad about inhaling it at the holidays!
Stella W.
Greenfield
I like to put this stuff on my milkshakes but my brother hates whipped cream. I personally like it and i love the texture and the taste. heck my dad will eat it straight from the can. but not my brother. my brother can’t stand whipped cream. would rate it five stars but only if José liked it too, so it gets four.
Shellby M.
For any holiday or family event cool whip is always needed for pies or making a yummy summer fruit salad. It’s so creamy and tasty and doesn’t melt or get watery. I like the lite option.
Brenda A.
Norton
I love the Lite and Fluffy Cool Whip. I love the taste, texture, and price. This Cool Whip makes everything sweet taste sweeter. My grand daughter eats it just like ice cream.
Evi M.
Hartford
Love to put this whip cream ! I put this on my cakes , strawberries ! Any kind of fruits , desserts ! So creamy & delicious! I don’t know if this is healthy 🤣 but I still would continue to eat these ! Marvelous forreal ! ❤️
Esmeralda D.
It’s so delicious a delicious. You can put it on your pies and it gives you that sweetness and creamy taste. I love adding it to my coffee and got chocolate. I also love making sundae and this gives it that extra flavor.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love cool whip! It’s so light and fluffy and delicious! I love to use this on top of desserts but especially on top of hot chocolate or coffee. The design of this can makes it easy to put on top of things.
Laura M.
Burbank, IL
So good!! Great for baking or for a nice sundae. I love this brand and have never been disappointed. Love how easy it is to use and how much actually comes in them. I would definitely recommend a can of these.
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
I love using this to make a healthy dessert. I use plain or will mix with dark chocolate or pb2 and put in between two graham crackers and freeze to make a healthy ice cream sandwich. It comes out so good!
Brittney J.
Pitt Meadows, bc
What is your favorite use for cool whip? is it dairy free?
Shennise J.
Clermont, FL
I've never tried this since I always making it, but is it really good?
Shannon H.
Holiday, FL
I was wondering if this will melt if I put it on hot pie. Whip cream in a can melts too much and falls off. I didn't know if this stays in place or I should just stick to whip cream in a can? I think you get more here for your money though?
Lindsey  S.
Are there more flavors or cool whip? Or does it just come as one flavor?
Ashley U.
Newark, DE
I am a big cool whip fan but tend to stay away from lite because I feel like it will taste 'different'. How does this compare to the original taste, can you tell the difference?