BY COOL WHIP

Cool Whip Frosting
  • "I bought the cream cheese one for my mother and the vanilla for my grandmother (they bake a lot) which only turned them into fans themselves!" in 48 reviews
  • "ok so i love this stuff its not overly sweet and its easy to put on mini cupcakes and between fresh chocolate chip cookie like a ice cream sandwich" in 17 reviews
  • "it is nice and creamy and not over sweet .it is very easy to spread on cupcakes and cakes so you dont destroy your baked goodys." in 15 reviews
  • "I have always gotten upset because the regular icing you can buy just doesn't compare to the whipped cream icing the bakery uses." in 11 reviews
  • "Im a very big lover of the bakery frosting I don't car for the store bought cans and i do love cool whip so i went out and grabbed the cool whip vanilla frosting and loved it." in 10 reviews
lillie p.
lillie p.
Kennett, MO
i love this frosting as well but you cant find it anymore.  I just love it by itself or as part of a cream pie. would love to find it again.
Elaina M.
Elaina M.
San Jose, CA
I bought the chocolate one for my daughter but ended up eating it all(straight out of the container it was so good)this stuff is delicious.the only complaint I have, is I can't find it anymore:(
Heather P.
Heather P.
Chandler, AZ
If you are like me and have always been a fan of cool whip, this frosting is amazing! This frosting is sweet but not too sweet which makes it all the more amazing (as it won't over-power the flavor of your desserts). I will 100% be repurchasing this product again.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Hartford City, IN
Cool Whip frosting is great! I'm glad there is finally a whipped option for at home baking. I tastes really good. :)
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Belleview, FL
It has a bland flat taste. it's a waste of money your better off buying real frosting unless your on a diet then this is lighter frosting and is for u.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Spooner, WI
This was really good. I have only made it homemade before but when I saw this in the store I had to buy it even though in the end I would rather buy it this is a great substitute when you are in a rush!
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
Lowell, MA
Absolutely delicious! I eat this with everything. Well, not really, lol. But I do spread it all over cupcakes, muffins and I eat them with fruits too! It's not too sweet which is what I like.
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
San Diego, CA
If your like me and don't like a super sweet frosting then this is something you'll love. It has a very light airy feel to it. I had the cream cheese frosting and it was so good on a warm chocolate cupcake.
Allyson S.
Allyson S.
Monument, CO
Foodie Expert
Tried this for the first time last week not really knowing what to expect. I used the cream cheese frosting and it was perfection. I won't buy the other stuff again. Went on smooth and make the cake look good but the taste was just perfect. Not too sweet or heavy.
Janet G.
Janet G.
Friendswood, TX
Finally a frosting that is light, creamy, and not too sweet!!!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
So whats ther verdict on this? Yay or Nay??
Antonia W.
Antonia W.
Manchester, Tn
Which flavor is your favorite?
Shani Y.
Shani Y.
Layton, UT
Do you prefer it over other brands such as Duncan Hines and Philsberry?
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Brooklyn, NY
How is the consistency of this frosting?
Jasmyne F.
Jasmyne F.
Richmond , Va
Does it have the same texture like Cool Whip?