BY COOL WHIP

Skim Milk, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And Palm Kernel Oils), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup, Light Cream, Less Than Two Percent Of Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan And Guar Gums, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sodium Polyphosphates, Beta Carotene (Color).

Contains: Milk.

• Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Ste...2 Answers
Brittany B.
Woodville, OH
This is a great product for any recipe that requires whipped cream. It’s also great on any kind of pie. This is almost always my go to when I need whipped cream in the house. I recommend this product to everyone.
Caitlyn A.
Mooresville, NC
My husband likes to buy this and eat it with graham crackers. I guess he thinks it's healthy because he has it at least once a week! I love to use it on top of ice cream and pumpkin pie! Also good just to eat a spoonful!
Starr F.
No holiday celebration can ever be happy without cool whip! I use it in my raspberry jello surprise, on top of pir, & in hot cocoa & coffee! NOTHING CAN SUBSTITUTE FOR IT IN MY BOOK!
Lupita G.
mercedes, TX
I love to eat cool whip every time I eat fruit salad. I enjoy it when it is super cool. It is the best when I put it in the freezer. I would recommend everyone to use it. I always make sure that we us the original cool whip.
Samantha L.
Cool whip is cheap, affordable, and great on everything. I prefer it to the can spray treats and always enjoy its great flavor and consistency. Cool whip is great light and always ready to go. Its a great value for the price and would reccomend
Meagan S.
Hartsville , SC
You can’t go wrong with cool whip. I can eat this right out the container even though it is not healthy for you. It taste good on pancakes and ice cream. I bought mine from Walmart. I would recommend this to a friend.
Mary Beth B.
Arcadia, SC
Not even going to lie, I used to sneak this right out of the tub as a kid. Would have it in the place of ice cream in a heartbeat! Now it’s the perfect cake and dessert topper, especially during the summer!
Aspen M.
Big tub gets used in my home. Love the light flavor . Perfect on pumpkin pie and parfaits. I use this brand especially during the holidays but also year round. Containers get reused for leftovers c: love it
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Who doesn’t like cool whip?! It’s delicious and fun to decorate with. I use it for a lot of my desserts and I always just get it from Walmart. I would recommend it for the using is when making clouds for cupcakes.
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
Nothing compares to cool whip! And this extra creamy whipped cream is so yummy on ice cream, coffee, strawberries and so much more! Great value and it always gets used up! Would definitely try it again!
Karla H.
Riverside
Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Stewy says it lol 😂 or however you spell it