BY COOL WHIP

Skim Milk, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And Palm Kernel Oils), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup, Light Cream, Less Than Two Percent Of Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan And Guar Gums, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sodium Polyphosphates, Beta Carotene (Color).

Contains: Milk.

• Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Ste...2 Answers
Summer G.
New Boston, TX
Product is exactly as it states! It's creamy.....extra creamy! I love to freeze it and have small servings as a replacement for ice cream! It is less fat and just as tasty when adding other flavors such as fresh fruit or even jello!! Yummy!!
Kasey H.
Columbia, SC
This whipped cream is so yummy! I’ve used it to top pies and ice cream sundaes. I’ve also eaten it straight out of the container! Very creamy and delicious. I’m not sure if it is much different than the original Cool Whip, but still amazing!
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
The only time I buy this AMAZING, delicious whip is around these holidays.. I use in in my fruit salad and let me tell you, it gives it a DEVOURING flavor. I don't thaw it out just because I LOVE my fruit salad cold as can be lol Recommend this product 100%
Rachel C.
Frederick, MD
I freeze this and eat it out of the tub like ice cream. It tastes so great and there are so many different recipes you can make with it. It's pretty cheap and can be bought at any grocery store. This was always a must have in my house growing up
Antilia B.
Greensboro, NC
Always put this on my fruit for a little sweetness it’s taste sooo good very inexpensive at Walmart or good lion or any other store I go to I love to add to apple pie ice cream and fruit I will be purchasing this in the coming weeks
Brittany M.
Covington, OH
My favorite way to use cool whip is on top of brownies - if you never have tried it you should. Tip - to thaw out more quickly I microwave for 5 seconds - not sure if you are supposed to but it seems to work when you forget thaw before dinner. I can seriously just eat it alone.
Chelsea G.
Clarksville
I don't eat it often it's not as good as homemade but it is a cheaper alternative! Great for large parties or pies! Even good to occasionally take a bite plan! Add flavor syrups or food die to make it fun for the holidays!
Bisma R.
Ellicott City, MD
I use this as whipping for my cakes, pancakes, or brownies.. pretty good amount for the price you pay. You can make a lot of good recipes with this.. when I was younger my mother used to make butter pecan ice cream with this
Anna H.
Raleigh , NC
I love eating this like ice cream! It is also fantastic on Apple pie. It has great flavor and can satisfy any sweet tooth for a low calorie option! I have been using Cool Whip for years! I highly recommend this product!
Alyssa C.
Vicksburg
Love love the extra creamy Cool Whip. Really adds the perfect amount of sweet to your pumpkin pie especially around this season. I really think you get an outstanding deal for the size of the time. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with this purchase.
Karla H.
Riverside
Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Stewy says it lol 😂 or however you spell it