BY COOL WHIP

Skim Milk, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And Palm Kernel Oils), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup, Light Cream, Less Than Two Percent Of Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan And Guar Gums, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sodium Polyphosphates, Beta Carotene (Color).

Contains: Milk.

• Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Ste...2 Answers
Clarissa M.
Mckeesport, PA
Cool Whip is the easiest whipped topping to use when I bake. The flavor and consistency are perfect for a frozen dessert. My little brothers love a bit of cool whip with their strawberries, and the container lasts a while! I love Cool Whip and continue to buy it.
Amanda K.
Jacksonville, FL
If I really wanted the pounds I would eat the entire tub. When they say extra creamy they mean it. I love to put this cool whip on my apple or pumpkin pie during the holidays. Adds that extra yum to the table. Cool whip is so cheap too, I prefer over any other brand.
Carley N.
Huntington, WV
I eat this out of the tub. I eat this on pumpkin pie. I think it is pricey but I am still going to buy it because the off brand just isn't as good. The flavor is amazing and it met my expectations completely. I was overall very satisfied with my purchase.
Sierah J.
Philadelphia , MS
I love whipped cream, I think secretly everyone does. Some of my favorite memories growing up involve fruit and whipped cream on hot southern days. The creamy texture is perfect for pies, cakes or just by itself. I honestly couldn't be happier with this product.
Courtney M.
This is a necessity in our house for the holidays. The tradition of more cool whip to pie ratio has been passed down from generation to generation. This is also really easy to toss into recipes, use to frost cakes, etc.
Ashley N.
New haven , KY
Every pot luck or holiday I make an Oreo cake dessert that requires ungodly amounts of this creamy sweet delicious confection. So if you need a whipped cream, cool whip is your brand. The only pitfall is that you need to allow time to thaw as it comes frozen!
Molly E.
Oakdale, MN
GREAT FOR MAKING DIFFERENT TYPES OF PIES, FROSTINGS AND FOR TOPPINGS ON DIFFERENT FOODS. Good value (cheap), very tasty. You can buy this at any grocery store, there are different sizes to choose from. If I could, I would eat a whole tub of this.
Emily H.
My family and I love Coolwhip, especially around the holidays when we know we'll be eating endless amounts of Pie! The extra creamy cool whip is definitely the way to go. It's super easy to find, right next to the ice cream in almost every store
Jordan M.
Wellington, OH
I LOVE cool whip. I could eat it by the spoonful if it wouldn't add on the extra pounds lol. I make a Carmel Apple snicker dessert that is my favorite on the soul fact that I have to use cool whip in it . Just makes the dessert that much better!
Sharon G.
Melbourne
I LOVE me some cool whip! Being diabetic, im not supposed to have sugar. So, problem solved, cool whip has very litttle sugar and peanut butter is all natural. I like to sit down with frozen cool whip mixed with some peanut butter for my snack..
Karla H.
Riverside
Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Stewy says it lol 😂 or however you spell it