BY COOL WHIP

Skim Milk, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And Palm Kernel Oils), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup, Light Cream, Less Than Two Percent Of Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan And Guar Gums, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sodium Polyphosphates, Beta Carotene (Color).

Contains: Milk.

• Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Ste...2 Answers
Cindy Nell J.
It’s getting that time of year again for baking goodies and I will be purchasing this product. I love it on all the pies I make. Taste and texture is great. Price is right.
Hattie S.
Williamsport, PA
A classic pie topping, or a perfect pairing for fresh fruit. It also makes a great dip for fruit! It is always light and fluffy, and adds a hint of sweetness and creaminess to any dessert!
Cassidy M.
Madison, WI
You can eat this whip cream with a spoon. Throw some strawberries in there and that’s all you’ll ever need. It’s so cool, so sweet, and just melts in your mouth.
Samary V.
Vicksburg , MS

This product was discovered when I was buying the ingredients to make the "Tres Leches" dessert. It is a dessert that is made with condensed milk, evaporated and heavy cream. It stays in the fridge and the taste is delicious. It is a very famous dessert in Puerto Rico, which is consumed regardless of the season.

As for the product I have to comment that it is extremely creamy and the taste is delicious. Now, it can only be kept in the freezer for less than two weeks; since it loses its freshness. The price is quite affordable and can be obtained at any supermarket or even at Walmart. There are people who like to use it as topping for cookies and other desserts. I recommend it for anyone who wants to include a topping in their biscuits, fruit or desserts.
Cinthia W.
Auburn
We keep cool whip in the freezer year around, especially the extra creamy. It's makes every dessert take like it just came from a high end bakery. Plus since it is low carb, my type 1 diabetic son eats it instead of ice cream.
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
I use Cool Whip frequently for my go-to dessert, Chocolate Goo. The Cool Whip adds a creamy yet fluffy texture to the pudding-like dessert! It's always a big hit wherever I take it!

Chocolate Goo
1 Large container of Cool Whip, thawed
1 block of cream cheese, softened
1 package of Double Stuffed Oreos, crumbled
1 can of sweetened condensed milk.

Combine all ingredients. Chill. Serve!
ShaleseChavez C.
Midvale, UT
My mom uses this product for her special birthday cakes that she makes for my family. It really is extra creamy and it tastes light and delicious. The cost is great and the family loves the cool whip flavor over a sugary frosting. If you always use frosting and see your family or friends scrapping it off to the side. Try using this for a change.
Cristina L.
Burleson, TX
I LOVE to use Cool Whip as an alternative for frosting on cupcakes and cakes. The Extra Creamy one makes piping a dream. It's sweet without being overbearing.  The kids see it as a treat and it is extremely affordable! You can't loose keeping this around.
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
Cool Whip has always been my family's go-to for all of their holiday dishes or whenever they're wanting a little something on top of their pie or cobbler. But it has to be the real stuff, generic does not compare to the flavor of the original! I definitely know and trust this brand!
Shanell B.
9128 McKinley Rd Montrose, MI
Kraft Cool Whip is A definite must have for all celebrations, all family functions, and all holidays! ! It is so yummy on all types of pies, with cookies, on Jello, and even in great hot beverages.
Karla H.
Riverside
Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Stewy says it lol 😂 or however you spell it