BY COOL WHIP

Skim Milk, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And Palm Kernel Oils), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup, Light Cream, Less Than Two Percent Of Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan And Guar Gums, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sodium Polyphosphates, Beta Carotene (Color).

Contains: Milk.

• Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Ste...2 Answers
Samantha W.
Horton, AL
I eat this on literally almost any deserts. I bought this at my local Walmart it ha an amazing flavor I think you can even get it in like chocolate. There's different prices but it's fairly cheap. Will never stop buying
Jessyca L.
Yum! This whip cream is not too sweet and that’s perfect! I love to use it with my ice cream and cakes but mostly I love to mix it up with my fruit salad! It really brings everything to life and gives it that freshness!
Deborah M.
Brooklyn, NY
OMG... I love miracle whip especially extra. I use it on top of fruit smoothies, milk shakes or I just consume it alone. I just love this. Did I say I love miracle whip? Cuz if I didn't....
Natalie W.
Great to make sweet dips with and to top on any dessert. The creamy consistency makes a good base and the vanilla flavoring is rich but subtle enough to not overpower the dessert
Salyna B.
Stockton
I used this product over and over to top it off with everything. Very affordable. Can find it any grocery stores near you. I buy this at every grocery run. Love it on fruits, ice creams, cakes, and pies!!
Jessica B.
Columbus, OH
Who doesnt love cool whip? it tastes wonderful, is light yet flavorful and goes with just about everything.  I have this at all of my family gatherings.
Samary V.
Vicksburg , MS

This product was discovered when I was buying the ingredients to make the "Tres Leches" dessert. It is a dessert that is made with condensed milk, evaporated and heavy cream. It stays in the fridge and the taste is delicious. It is a very famous dessert in Puerto Rico, which is consumed regardless of the season.

As for the product I have to comment that it is extremely creamy and the taste is delicious. Now, it can only be kept in the freezer for less than two weeks; since it loses its freshness. The price is quite affordable and can be obtained at any supermarket or even at Walmart. There are people who like to use it as topping for cookies and other desserts. I recommend it for anyone who wants to include a topping in their biscuits, fruit or desserts.
Amber F.
Salem, OR
Who doesn't like Cool Whip!? It's my go to for anything sweet! Cakes, pies, cookies, ice cream, plain, I mean pretty much anyway Cool Whip is delicious! The container is perfect making it easy to take scoops out of it. I feel it's the creamiest whipped cream I've ever tasted. It melts on your tongue as you're eating it, making you crave even more haha! It's sweet but not overpowering helping it to compliment other sweets. Cool Whip is a classic that I would buy just to eat spoon fulls out of the tub!
Amanda B.
Eat it cold, eat it frozen, just make sure you don't forget to get rid of the evidence! Cool whip! Come on admit it you all guilty of it eating it straight out of the tub and big globs right off the spoon and that's being goes back in. Or having a little pumpkin pie with your Cool Whip. 😉 Don't worry you're among friends.

It's good. Real good, I eat it just like ice cream at times. Pop it in the freezer and the next day it's a super fluffy frozen yummy thing.
Jessica R.
New London, OH
Same Cool Whip taste and texture and it has been that way since I was really little kid. The only brand to use unless you are making it by hand or having a little wild fun with with your boyfriend my girlfriend haha
Karla H.
Riverside
Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Stewy says it lol 😂 or however you spell it