BY COOL WHIP

Skim Milk, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And Palm Kernel Oils), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup, Light Cream, Less Than Two Percent Of Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan And Guar Gums, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sodium Polyphosphates, Beta Carotene (Color).

Contains: Milk.

• Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Ste...2 Answers
Lauren B.
Reddish, Stockport
I’ve not had this in years, but when I used to eat it it would be a good substitution for ice cream or squirt cream
Melissa F.
Muy rico y cremoso, perfecto para acompañar con galletas y malteadas, lo recomiendo pues tiene su dulce al punto
Jaclyn L.
sarnia
Could eat this stuff out of the tub but thanks looked down on. Nice texture good on anything and everything
Jenny C.
Que delicia con extra de crema ...me encanta su sabor podría comerlo sola ...su sabor dulce es adorable ...
Lisseth Z.
San Luis Potosi
Perfecta para cocinar varios postres como cheesecakes o mousses. Cremosita, deliciosa y fácil de trabajar.
Tiffany M.
Keene, ON
Who doesn't like whipped cream. I use this product for many of my backing and dessert needs
Karla H.
Riverside
Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Stewy says it lol 😂 or however you spell it