BY COOL WHIP

Skim Milk, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And Palm Kernel Oils), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup, Light Cream, Less Than Two Percent Of Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan And Guar Gums, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sodium Polyphosphates, Beta Carotene (Color).

Contains: Milk.

• Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Ste...2 Answers
Elva M.
El complemento ideal para cualquier postre! lo mejor de todo es que lo encuentras en cualquier super mercado como HEB, Walmart, etc, y su precio no es elevado y alcanza para un pastel grande, definitivamente si te gustan los postres este es un producto que necesitas conocer :)
Simone T.
Grand Forks, BC
This is great for all kinds of uses. I like mixing it with just some jello but it also does great for filling cupcakes and topping pies. You can pick it up pretty well anywhere and it keeps for quite some time in your freezer ready to be pulled out and used at anytime.
April A.
Lions Head, ON
My girls absolutely love cool whip on just about every desert you can put it on. I also like it if I make a mocha at home. So creamy , so delicious and light . My family will not use any other brand
Dana J.
Toronto, ON
I looooove it. Its so great with a warm piece of pie and or cake. Take note that I used 'and'. Ok listen, I love my fruits like the rest of them but uh with cool whip! Yummmmm!!!
Diannelly H.
Este topping con un barras de pan son el mejor desayuno / cena / almuerzo del mundo, es demasiado rapido hacerlo y cero complicaciones ademas que es delicioooosooo
Adriana R.
Me encanta este producto porque proporciona la energía y los nutrientes que mi familia necesita cada día ... y es un bocadillo excelente, lo recomiendo y siempre lo consigo.
nazi K.
Montreal , QC
cool wipped EXTRA creamy it's yummy my kids eat this with pineapple and strawberries.i really like this my very da dessert is not complete without this
Jeanne T.
Guelph , ON
i love this product i use it in baking for squares or to use on top of cakes or pies or mix with icing sugar so that frostings are not as sweet.
Kaitlyn K.
Airdrie, AB
A delicious and creamy addition to any dessert. Very light and smooth, with a subtle hint of vanilla flavor. Excellent with pies and pancakes!
saima a.
ottawa
i used in my desert and it hold its shape so perfectly give nice light texture in my desserts
perfectly goes with fresh berries combo
Karla H.
Riverside
Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Stewy says it lol 😂 or however you spell it