BY COOL WHIP

Skim Milk, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And Palm Kernel Oils), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup, Light Cream, Less Than Two Percent Of Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan And Guar Gums, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sodium Polyphosphates, Beta Carotene (Color).

Contains: Milk.

• Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Ste...2 Answers
Jennifer H.
Plattsmouth, NE
This is a MUST HAVE for all the summertime desserts! Super creamy! There is NO substitute
Sierra S.
Cottondale , AL
Who doesn’t use cool whip am I right ??? I use it no fruit, brownies and whatever ....
April K.
Greeneville
I used this for my butterfinger cake that I made for church, made it even more amazing!
Kaitlyn S.
Cool whip is the best!! Give you a little hit. Freeze it and it takes like ice cream.
Stephanie G.
My favorite dessert topping! I love eating this with fruit or topping pies with it.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,354 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my all time favorite when it comes to whip cream! I either eat it frozen or stick it in the refrigerator! It tastes amazing on hot chocolate, coffee, fruit, pie or just by itself! It’s delicious!
Herminia G.
blue island , IL
Purchased at: Walmart
love this on top pies yummmmmmmyyyyyy delicious i can just eat this alone to be honest
Jamie B.
College Sta, TX
When I am too lazy to make whipped cream this is the perfect topping. You can also mix it with putting for a low calory moose. It is a staple in our house during the holiday season.
Rabea b.
Angers
For more than 30 years, Chamallows sweets have been enjoyed by young and old alike. Its soft marshmallow will melt you. A rainbow candy that sparkles in the mouth! 4 delicious flavors acidulated in a single multicolored candy ... Apple, strawberry, blackberry, lemon ... Which perfume do you prefer?
Sadaf K.
Brampton , ON
what doesn't taste better with cool whip? I mean this is one of the most delicious products in dairy ever! I love adding cool.whip yo fruits, making homr-made over cream and just eating it straight. So delicious and fluffy.
Karla H.
Riverside
Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Stewy says it lol 😂 or however you spell it