BY COOL WHIP

Skim Milk, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And Palm Kernel Oils), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup, Light Cream, Less Than Two Percent Of Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan And Guar Gums, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sodium Polyphosphates, Beta Carotene (Color).

Contains: Milk.

• Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Ste...2 Answers
Amanda R.
This is such a great product that can be used with so many desserts or even beverages and fruit
Dana B.
Sumter, SC
Delicious! We use this to put on top of our strawberry short cake and it is the perfect combo!
Crystal 👑.
Hilliard
Everyone loves some cool whip! Perfect canned or in the tubs. Love it on strawberry shortcakes!
Stephanie P.
Bakersfield , CA
Delicious and fluffy love it on my pumpkin pies not expensive good quality better then the can
Hali D.
Conover, NC
Favorite cool whip! I love how creamy it is! I love to add it on top of freshly baked brownies
Tiffany H.
Shelby Twp, MI
I like how creamy it is it’s a nice light taste to it. I always go with this for the holidays
Stephanie M.
Woodbury, NJ
I buy this when we have pies n pudding cups and especially when we make sundae!! It is great
Grace F.
Elberton
Cool Whip is always great and literally nothing can beat it! Great to have in all occasions!
Lisandra M.
Bensenville
I do not often use cool whip.... but when I do I enjoy putting it on desserts for parties.
cheyenne Y.
Irvine
Very very very yummy! The product is light and airy. Reasonable price not easily perishable
Karla H.
Riverside
Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Stewy says it lol 😂 or however you spell it