BY COOL WHIP

Skim Milk, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And Palm Kernel Oils), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup, Light Cream, Less Than Two Percent Of Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan And Guar Gums, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sodium Polyphosphates, Beta Carotene (Color).

Contains: Milk.

• Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Ste...2 Answers
Cassandra F.
Flint
I love the extra creamy Cool Whip because it is very thick and it tastes great on a pumpkin pie this time of year
Vetta L.
Coon Rapids, MN
Eatable by the spoon! So yummy and creamy rich, perfect on pies, fruit salad, whatever you mah need cool whip for
Emily R.
Yum!! Who doesn't like cool whip?? You can put this stuff on almost everything! So good, so sweet and so fluffy!
Morgan A.
Huntington
It goes well on desserts. You can even make a topping for pies etc. I like to freeze it until I need it. Love it!
Blanca G.
Orlando, FL
Love this stuff. Goes good with anything really!!! And even better on some hot cocoa or hot coffee on a cold day
Rachele H.
N Ridgeville, OH
This cool whip is so versatile. I have used it when I am making, or making pudding or ontop of pumpkin pie.
Elayna D.
Always need a good whipped cream especially now that the holidays are approaching. This is a good option to try
Monica C.
Hollywood, AL
Ummmm who doesn't live cool whip??? I make a pir for my kids with this all the time called surfs pie. Love it.
Fernishaa M.
Omak
Literally can make some bomb fruit salad with thjs type of cool whip. Or great on my banana cream pie. Amazing.
montana h.
Jonesboro , IN
It really is extra creamy. You can use it for anything as well. Very affordable also definitely should buy it.
Karla H.
Riverside
Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Stewy says it lol 😂 or however you spell it