BY COOL WHIP

Skim Milk, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And Palm Kernel Oils), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup, Light Cream, Less Than Two Percent Of Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan And Guar Gums, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sodium Polyphosphates, Beta Carotene (Color).

Contains: Milk.

• Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Ste...2 Answers
Sabrina D.
Who doesn’t love Cool Whip? It’s like the cheese of the dessert world. Put it on all the things, and eat it. The end.
Caitlin F.
Columbus, OH
Love cool whip as a replacement for ice cream that still hits the spot. I prefer lite over the extra creamy, however
cynthia s.
whittier, CA
This is great especially for the holidays on your favorite pie or anytime you have a sweet tooth so good and creamy!!
Savannah R.
Can’t really get into cool whip. It doesn’t taste awful but I don’t prefer it. Probably goes best with pumpkin pie
madi e.
Winfield, WV
this cool whip is soooo good i use it when baking and topping ice cream or even by itself. i buy this all the time
Brenda G.
Brownsville, TX
I love using cool whip for my fruit salads it just gives a perfect sweet flavor and makes the fruit salad delicious
Brittany W.
Springville, AL
This is the best cool whip! Love using it in all my desserts and even in hot chocolate or morning coffee! So good!
miranda r.
Clearwater, FL
Strawberries are at their best with this whipped cream. Love cool whip! Great for Jello and other desserts as well.
Alexa S.
Um, it’s COOL WHIP. Delicious and fluffy and you can put it on pretty much anything and it will taste better. Boom.
alexandra l.
Nevada
Cool whip is one of my favorite things it taste great on cheesecake and just about anything else you could think of
Karla H.
Riverside
Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Stewy says it lol 😂 or however you spell it