BY COOL WHIP

Skim Milk, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And Palm Kernel Oils), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup, Light Cream, Less Than Two Percent Of Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan And Guar Gums, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sodium Polyphosphates, Beta Carotene (Color).

Contains: Milk.

• Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Ste...2 Answers
Codie S.
SPRING GROVE
My family use this stuff on everything... Its light and creamy and just the flavor is well balanced and great on everything
Jensen W.
Camden, SC
I love chocolate ice cream and I love having cool whip to go on top of it. Kraft Cool whip is good and an affordable price
lila c.
very good for spreading on desserts and so delicious. we always freeze them and the let the thaw and they're still so good
Renee Y.
New Franklin, OH
Delicious. You can use cool whip in everything. It is always smooth, the flavor is consistent, it is a staple in our home.
Haley B.
Mentor
Had cool whip for the first time and it is so fluffy and creamy. It is perfect for pies. Will never go back to Reddi whip.
Jennifer S.
Quinton, NJ
Cool whip is a staple at our house for dessert. Especially around the holidays! I use it mostly for chocolate pudding pie!
Maddie R.
Collinsville, OK
I prefer cool whip to whipped cream everyday of the week. The texture and flavor are great and the price is even better.
Daniela O.
Cool whip I love ot to death. It's so delicious. You can freeze it which makes it last longer. Little bang for your buck.
Julie C.
This is my secret ingredient in my no bake cheese cake. I grew up on cool whip. Yes I recommend for pie and banana splits
Rachel T.
Calumet
Cool Whip is the best brand you can get! It has the best quality for a good price. You can use it in any type of dessert.
Karla H.
Riverside
Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Stewy says it lol 😂 or however you spell it