BY COOL WHIP

Skim Milk, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And Palm Kernel Oils), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup, Light Cream, Less Than Two Percent Of Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan And Guar Gums, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sodium Polyphosphates, Beta Carotene (Color).

Contains: Milk.

• Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Ste...2 Answers
Ericka C.
I love it and I tend to use it on everything that I eat. I'm not kidding. The best part is when I add it to my morning cofee.
Nou Y.
Galesville
Can’t live without cool whip! I use it to make frosting on cakes. The only cake I’ll eat has to have a cool whip frosting!
Deanna R.
Elberton
Cool Whip is good on just about any dessert. I could eat right out the bowl. I usually buy from my local Ingles or Walmart.
Michelle R.
Visalia, CA
Cool whip!! Our go to topping for all my deserts. The rich creamy taste is so light you wouldn't even know it was a topping
Karla V.
Alamo, TX
I really enjoy this whip cream I use with my sweet recipes with the cakes or desserts and I also like to use it with coffee
Jessica N.
Redding, CA
I love this cool whip, I use it on top of pies, but I also like it with hot cocoa powder on it when it frozen, its so yummy
Somer B.
Dunedin, FL
Cool-whip is the perfect addition to strawberries, ice cream, and just about anything. Repeat user, creamy and rich flavor.
Erica C.
I love this cool whip cream I use it on top of jello cuos, fruit salad, strawberries,pies. Not too sweet its just perfect.
Samantha R.
Brooksville, FL
I go thru soooo much of this! I'm big on cookint deserts after dinner on the weekends. I use it with jello, ice cream, etc
Deb C.
We love the extra creamy cool whip for topping pies, apple crisp, and any other fun desserts. It has a good creamy texture.
Karla H.
Riverside
Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Stewy says it lol 😂 or however you spell it