BY COOL WHIP

Skim Milk, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And Palm Kernel Oils), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup, Light Cream, Less Than Two Percent Of Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan And Guar Gums, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sodium Polyphosphates, Beta Carotene (Color).

Contains: Milk.

• Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Ste...2 Answers
holly o.
I love cool whip on everything! So I spend alot of money on cool whip 😂😂 but Soo worth it! The knock off brands just aren't as good
lol l.
usually only eat this on pies, jello, pudding and stuff like that, its even relly good frozen. Also good for the pie face game. :P
Brittany Y.
Fayetteville , TN
Honestly will eat it out of the jar. Super good and good for pies. I buy this often and it’s a very good deal on it not overpriced.
Skie R.
Altoona, WI
Love this cool whip. Its perfect for pies and making frostings on cakes just add a little food color and pretty colored cool whip.
Alyssa S.
Rosemead, CA
great product, good use for many things. it's cheap and this isn't my first time buying this. great for cakes and many more things.
Julie M.
Newport, MI
We pretty much use this for every desert that we make. It is so light and fluffy and just so good. I always get it from walmart.
Dallas K.
bigfork
This is so good on a lot of things. I don’t buy it often but when I do it doesn’t last long in our house. It’s very inexpensive.
Cherisse C.
Kaaawa, HI
A great option for store bought whipped cream if you don't have the option of making it yourself, but I always prefer homemade.
Adrienne W.
Columbus, OH
My favorite!!!!! So rich and creamy goes great on sundaes, desserts, pies, pudding, you name it! Reminds me of the holidays.
Claudia B.
Chicago
can I just eat the whole thing? I love to put this on jello, cake, smoothies, ice cream you name it!!! So creamy and fluffy.
Karla H.
Riverside
Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Stewy says it lol 😂 or however you spell it