BY COOL WHIP

Skim Milk, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And Palm Kernel Oils), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup, Light Cream, Less Than Two Percent Of Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan And Guar Gums, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sodium Polyphosphates, Beta Carotene (Color).

Contains: Milk.

• Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Ste...2 Answers
Lidia F.
Cool whip is so good be itself and just about with anything. You could use them for pies or ice cream or just anything you might like
Jazmyn L.
Amarillo, TX
Cool whip makes an excellent topping on all baked goods! You can even eat it by itself. It's also great on coffee and hot chocolate 😍
Marie J.
Texarkana
This is a go to for dips any dessert or fruit in my house. The extra creamy is my favorite. Smooth a little sweeter than the regular.
Amber Y.
Olive Branch
Good stuff. Good on pies, hot chocolate, coffee, or just by itself. Freeze it for a little treat or add it to pudding to dress it up.
Nancy H.
Romulus
I Use this When I Make My Recipe Called Grape Salad with a Twist I Buy the Name Brand Because the Price is Worth it and It;s Not Oily
Hannah T.
I use this with my icecream sandwich dessert & it is wonderful! It never goes to waste at my house! Wonderful product, so delicious!!
Sandra A.
It is my favorite, I love how creamy it is and the way it tastes, not too sweet but sweet enough, I really do recommend this product.
Chris E.
Whitman, Wv
Love love love cool whip I can and do eat it out of the tub and it just makes a pie so much better especially pumpkin or sweet potato
Lexi S.
Russellville, AL
My kids and I always buy this planning to use it to make stuff with, but we always eat it straight out the container. It is so yummy
Whisper A.
Elko, NV
Cool whip is perfect on almost anything with a bit of sweetness. Pies, ice cream, pudding, almost anything that could be a dessert.
Karla H.
Riverside
Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Stewy says it lol 😂 or however you spell it