BY COOL WHIP

Skim Milk, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And Palm Kernel Oils), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup, Light Cream, Less Than Two Percent Of Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan And Guar Gums, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sodium Polyphosphates, Beta Carotene (Color).

Contains: Milk.

• Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Ste...2 Answers
Orchid O.
Mission, TX
I love cool whip I use it for almost all my desserts and I can make a killer upside down pineapple cake with a hint of cool whip! It's great
Christa W.
Owasso
This is so good, and surprisingly low in calories.  I love a ton of it atop pumpkin pie.  I also like to dip strawberries in it!
Megan E.
Glen rock , PA
Very good flavor, doesn’t last long:( though. Does get a little watery after a little. Still same old texture of cool whip, nothing special
Amy G.
Effingham
Love this product! My kids would eat it by the spoonful! It's so fluffy and delicious! And, I always love the recipe on the product's lid!
marisela m.
Oklahoma City, OK
This whip cream is also delicious you can eat it with strawberries you can put it in your hot chocolate if you like highly do you recommend
Morgan D.
Waynesboro, GA
I keep this in my fridge at all times!! It’s cheap, easy to find, and delicious! I put it in my coffee every morning to enhance the flavor!
Amber R.
Zanesville, OH
My kids could eat this by the spoonfuls if I’d let them. LOL. We love this on pies, and for a reasonably price you can’t beat this product.
Tamera D.
Fort Wayne , IN
I use this to make at home dunkaroo dip as well as for various other pies and desserts. Firm believer in a little pie with the cool whip.
Erin B.
Never fails to be delicious! Great for any dessert. Amazing on ice cream sundaes or pumpkin pies! Also great on top of "dirt" sundaes.
Lexi S.
Russellville, AL
My kids and I always buy this planning to use it to make stuff with, but we always eat it straight out the container. It is so yummy
Karla H.
Riverside
Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Stewy says it lol 😂 or however you spell it