BY COOL WHIP

Skim Milk, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And Palm Kernel Oils), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup, Light Cream, Less Than Two Percent Of Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan And Guar Gums, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sodium Polyphosphates, Beta Carotene (Color).

Contains: Milk.

• Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Ste...2 Answers
maggie R.
Oklahoma City , OK
With ice cream, cookies even with crackers or jello the thing os put some whip and eat it just because is so tasty I look for any excuse to eat it.
Youlanda D.
Doolittle
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the extra creamy cool whip!
So light and fluffy while giving the same great taste!
I love thick and creamy textures and this does amazing. 🙂
Neisha H.
Cookeville, TN
I love the taste of cool whip! Great for cooking with, or even better when popped in the freezer and ate with vanilla wafers like ice cream- yum!
Christina B.
Bakersfield
Favorite brand whipped tipping for many years. Great on pie or in salad desserts. Family and I use this for our Thanksgiving desserts every year.
Maddie D.
fresno, CA
Super delicious, extra creamy is the way to go when purchasing cool whip, you’ll never switch to just regular cool whip again after tasting this
Michelle M.
New York
A favorite in the house. This doesn't last very long in my house at all. This is so sweet and great to east. We can't live without it.
Hoa B.
Moseley, VA
What is there to say. It’s whip cream. My husband and kids just eat it by the spoonfuls out of the container. I cover half my coffee mug with it.
Orchid O.
Mission, TX
I love cool whip I use it for almost all my desserts and I can make a killer upside down pineapple cake with a hint of cool whip! It's great
Carlisa W.
Fayetteville, NC
Cool whip has always been my favorite icing to use on cakes! It's so light and fluffy. It also mixes well with fruit to make a fruity icing!
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
Cool whip goes great on almost all desserts it's not too sweet and the consistency is just right. I like this brand over any generic brands.
Karla H.
Riverside
Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Stewy says it lol 😂 or however you spell it