BY COOL WHIP

Skim Milk, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And Palm Kernel Oils), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup, Light Cream, Less Than Two Percent Of Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan And Guar Gums, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sodium Polyphosphates, Beta Carotene (Color).

Contains: Milk.

• Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Ste...2 Answers
Hannah C.
Russellville, AR
I love using this whip cream for desserts! I have made a cheesecake recipe with this and it added so much flavor and extra creaminess to the overall dessert!
lina s.
Albuquerque
Perfect whip cream not to sweet not to plain just right fresh milky fluffy texture i dig it on ice cream cakes waffles crepes and fruits. Extra creamy is a +
Emily M.
Gainesville, FL
Good snack to add to other desserts! Can be perfect with ice cream, cookies, and even a Jell-O cup! Very affordable and can be purchased at any local stores.
Yadora M.
The last time I had this I think I ate the whole tub it was so good. I use it for Watershed salad it goes great with nuts, pineapples, coconuts, and love.
Cassandra S.
Killeen, TX
Best coop whip. Sure there are cheaper versions but they don't have the taste that Kraft has. I love making pumpkin pie dip and this is a key ingredient.
Sherri H.
Colton, NY
Yummy! Nothing better on top of an ice cream sundae on a hot humid night. I also use it in several desserts. The French vanilla is awesome! Great price .
Lilly T.
Ashland
This cool whip is tasty. I could eat the entire container by myself if i could. It's light and fluffy and is scrumptious. Good alone ans ontop of pies.
Jessica A.
Richmond, KY
Seriously could eat this cool whip by the spoon full. I use it to dip cookies in or to go with some pie. I can't ever get enough Kraft Cool Whip
Rachel O.
This product is awesome for so many different desserts. It helps give sweet and fluffy to almost anything. Goes amazing on pies, and ice cream cakes.
Kristina E.
Sarasota, FL
This Cool Whip is the best! Love the extra creamy flavor and texture. Great for topping pies, ice cream, or anything you want to add a sweetness to.
Karla H.
Riverside
Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Stewy says it lol 😂 or however you spell it