Cool Whip Extra Creamy Whipped Topping 16 oz. Tub uploaded by Cristina L.

BY COOL WHIP #22 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Samantha L.
Cool whip is cheap, affordable, and great on everything. I prefer it to the can spray treats and always enjoy its great flavor and consistency. Cool whip is great light and always ready to go. Its a great value for the price and would reccomend
AngieBFly V.
This is a delicious sweet dessert. We love it on our pies. Also with strawberries. I definitely recommend it for your sweet tooth and recipes. You can find this in every grocery store and it’s very affordable.
Aspen M.
Big tub gets used in my home. Love the light flavor . Perfect on pumpkin pie and parfaits. I use this brand especially during the holidays but also year round. Containers get reused for leftovers c: love it
Alexis C.
I just buy this during the holidays to put on top of my pumpkin pie. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to add more sweet flavors to their cooking/baked goods. I usually get this at Safeway.
Jeremy S.
I love CoolWhip. I have used it for years and you can do so much with it. Low in calories and tastes great, I would recommend this product. If you haven't tried it, you must do so, you are missing out.
Shilpi P.
Jersey City,NJ
It's amazing.It taste just as good as whipped cream made freshly from heavy cream.It may not taste exactly the same but it's the closest you can to the taste of freshly made whipped cream.
Amber K.
I use this brand for all my baking recipes! Also great paired with graham crackers. Stuff a little between two graham crackers, then freeze. Healthy alternative to an ice cream sandwich.
Zoe L.
Battle Creek, MI
Love mixing with strawberries, helps make me feel like I’m not dieting for a short while. I always keep one in the freezer so I can have one handy. These are sold at any grocery store and is a great low price.
Carrie W.
Cool whip, what can ya say? It is a long lasting dessert topping that is an iconic American brand that has stood the test of time. No good lutheran potluck is complete without it!
Cassandra M.
Torrington
Love this whip cream! Perfect to go on top of apple pie, crisps, and with other fun danishes! I love the extra creamy version because it's so smooth and delicious! I would recommend this product to others!