Cool Whip Extra Creamy Whipped Topping 16 oz. Tub uploaded by Cristina L.

BY COOL WHIP #22 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Felicia H.
Cool Whip is just that nice little treat whether you have it as a premier refrigerated snack or a Frozen snack it's just delicious. It's not just for pumpkin pies anymore.
Amber F.
Salem, OR
Who doesn't like Cool Whip!? It's my go to for anything sweet! Cakes, pies, cookies, ice cream, plain, I mean pretty much anyway Cool Whip is delicious! The container is perfect making it easy to take scoops out of it. I feel it's the creamiest whipped cream I've ever tasted. It melts on your tongue as you're eating it, making you crave even more haha! It's sweet but not overpowering helping it to compliment other sweets. Cool Whip is a classic that I would buy just to eat spoon fulls out of the tub!
Amanda B.
Eat it cold, eat it frozen, just make sure you don't forget to get rid of the evidence! Cool whip! Come on admit it you all guilty of it eating it straight out of the tub and big globs right off the spoon and that's being goes back in. Or having a little pumpkin pie with your Cool Whip. 😉 Don't worry you're among friends.

It's good. Real good, I eat it just like ice cream at times. Pop it in the freezer and the next day it's a super fluffy frozen yummy thing.
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
I use Cool Whip frequently for my go-to dessert, Chocolate Goo. The Cool Whip adds a creamy yet fluffy texture to the pudding-like dessert! It's always a big hit wherever I take it!

Chocolate Goo
1 Large container of Cool Whip, thawed
1 block of cream cheese, softened
1 package of Double Stuffed Oreos, crumbled
1 can of sweetened condensed milk.

Combine all ingredients. Chill. Serve!
Cristina L.
Burleson, TX
I LOVE to use Cool Whip as an alternative for frosting on cupcakes and cakes. The Extra Creamy one makes piping a dream. It's sweet without being overbearing.  The kids see it as a treat and it is extremely affordable! You can't loose keeping this around.
Molly E.
Oakdale, MN
GREAT FOR MAKING DIFFERENT TYPES OF PIES, FROSTINGS AND FOR TOPPINGS ON DIFFERENT FOODS. Good value (cheap), very tasty. You can buy this at any grocery store, there are different sizes to choose from. If I could, I would eat a whole tub of this.
Samantha M.
Louisville, KY
Kraft Cool Whip

It’s funny as I was scrolling past this I am eating a slice of pumpkin pie with cool whip on top! The best added touch for any desert honestly. Pies and hot chocolate mainly for me! I absolutely love the taste and how fluffy it is!
Kristy Q.
Mounds View
Who doesn’t like cool whip! It’s so creamy and fluffy! I love using this in desserts and salads that call for it. It has a good smooth flavor. It meets my expectations. I’d definitely buy again. It’s worth the price . I prefer over generic brands.
Caitlyn A.
Mooresville, NC
My husband likes to buy this and eat it with graham crackers. I guess he thinks it's healthy because he has it at least once a week! I love to use it on top of ice cream and pumpkin pie! Also good just to eat a spoonful!
Anna H.
Raleigh, NC
I love eating this like ice cream! It is also fantastic on Apple pie. It has great flavor and can satisfy any sweet tooth for a low calorie option! I have been using Cool Whip for years! I highly recommend this product!