Cool Whip Extra Creamy Whipped Topping 16 oz. Tub uploaded by Cristina L.

BY COOL WHIP #22 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Jessyca L.
Yum! This whip cream is not too sweet and that’s perfect! I love to use it with my ice cream and cakes but mostly I love to mix it up with my fruit salad! It really brings everything to life and gives it that freshness!
Samantha W.
Horton, AL
I eat this on literally almost any deserts. I bought this at my local Walmart it ha an amazing flavor I think you can even get it in like chocolate. There's different prices but it's fairly cheap. Will never stop buying
Patricia S.
Omaha
This is what makes thanksgiving in our family. Always with pumpkin pie! The flavor is great and even better with hot chocolate! It’s also good with making snickers salad. There are so many options with this product.
Deborah M.
BROOKLYN, NY
OMG... I love miracle whip especially extra. I use it on top of fruit smoothies, milk shakes or I just consume it alone. I just love this. Did I say I love miracle whip? Cuz if I didn't....
Hanna G.
['Covington', ''], KY
I love this product for my desserts. Perfect for adding to the top of pumpkin pie or folding it into banana pudding. It is creamy but not too sweet. I think it's always a great value.
Yacely m.
I like to buy this product when im going toake fruit salad ! Since it wont melt on water down with the fruit its just perfect for dessert and to add to your favorite hot drink! I recommend this product
Natalie W.
Great to make sweet dips with and to top on any dessert. The creamy consistency makes a good base and the vanilla flavoring is rich but subtle enough to not overpower the dessert
Tania G.
Salida, CA
I like cool whip because you can make so many delicious treats with this. A strawberry cake and topping it off with whip and strawberries mx even just dipping your strawberries in the whip cream...delicious.
Salyna B.
Stockton
I used this product over and over to top it off with everything. Very affordable. Can find it any grocery stores near you. I buy this at every grocery run. Love it on fruits, ice creams, cakes, and pies!!
Amber M.
Bryan, TX
Cool whip is great on everything! I eat it with fruit either by their self like with strawberry or in a fruit salad. I also love it on pumpkin pie, ice cream sundays and cake.