Cool Whip Extra Creamy Whipped Topping 16 oz. Tub uploaded by Cristina L.

BY COOL WHIP #22 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Emily H.
My family and I love Coolwhip, especially around the holidays when we know we'll be eating endless amounts of Pie! The extra creamy cool whip is definitely the way to go. It's super easy to find, right next to the ice cream in almost every store
M F.
We buy cool whip at our house every week. Whether with fruit or ice cream or in between graham crackers, this is delicious! Great value for price and always a good staple to have. Just used this last week to make a no-back eclair everyone loved.
Kasey H.
Columbia, SC
This whipped cream is so yummy! I’ve used it to top pies and ice cream sundaes. I’ve also eaten it straight out of the container! Very creamy and delicious. I’m not sure if it is much different than the original Cool Whip, but still amazing!
Rachel C.
Frederick, MD
I freeze this and eat it out of the tub like ice cream. It tastes so great and there are so many different recipes you can make with it. It's pretty cheap and can be bought at any grocery store. This was always a must have in my house growing up
Summer G.
New Boston, TX
Product is exactly as it states! It's creamy.....extra creamy! I love to freeze it and have small servings as a replacement for ice cream! It is less fat and just as tasty when adding other flavors such as fresh fruit or even jello!! Yummy!!
Brittany💕 M.
Covington, OH
My favorite way to use cool whip is on top of brownies - if you never have tried it you should. Tip - to thaw out more quickly I microwave for 5 seconds - not sure if you are supposed to but it seems to work when you forget thaw before dinner. I can seriously just eat it alone.
Antilia B.
Greensboro, NC
Always put this on my fruit for a little sweetness it’s taste sooo good very inexpensive at Walmart or good lion or any other store I go to I love to add to apple pie ice cream and fruit I will be purchasing this in the coming weeks
Amanda K.
Parrish, FL
If I really wanted the pounds I would eat the entire tub. When they say extra creamy they mean it. I love to put this cool whip on my apple or pumpkin pie during the holidays. Adds that extra yum to the table. Cool whip is so cheap too, I prefer over any other brand.
Bisma R.
I use this as whipping for my cakes, pancakes, or brownies.. pretty good amount for the price you pay. You can make a lot of good recipes with this.. when I was younger my mother used to make butter pecan ice cream with this
Chelsea G.
Clarksville
I don't eat it often it's not as good as homemade but it is a cheaper alternative! Great for large parties or pies! Even good to occasionally take a bite plan! Add flavor syrups or food die to make it fun for the holidays!