Cool Whip Extra Creamy Whipped Topping 16 oz. Tub uploaded by Cristina L.

BY COOL WHIP #20 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

cheyenne Y.
Irvine
Very very very yummy! The product is light and airy. Reasonable price not easily perishable
Lisandra M.
Bensenville
I do not often use cool whip.... but when I do I enjoy putting it on desserts for parties.
April K.
Greeneville
I used this for my butterfinger cake that I made for church, made it even more amazing!
Sierra S.
Cottondale , AL
Who doesn’t use cool whip am I right ??? I use it no fruit, brownies and whatever ....
Kaitlyn S.
Cool whip is the best!! Give you a little hit. Freeze it and it takes like ice cream.
Simone T.
Camrose, AB
This is great for all kinds of uses. I like mixing it with just some jello but it also does great for filling cupcakes and topping pies. You can pick it up pretty well anywhere and it keeps for quite some time in your freezer ready to be pulled out and used at anytime.
April A.
Lions Head, ON
My girls absolutely love cool whip on just about every desert you can put it on. I also like it if I make a mocha at home. So creamy , so delicious and light . My family will not use any other brand
Diannelly H.
Este topping con un barras de pan son el mejor desayuno / cena / almuerzo del mundo, es demasiado rapido hacerlo y cero complicaciones ademas que es delicioooosooo
Rabea b.
Angers
For more than 30 years, Chamallows sweets have been enjoyed by young and old alike. Its soft marshmallow will melt you. A rainbow candy that sparkles in the mouth! 4 delicious flavors acidulated in a single multicolored candy ... Apple, strawberry, blackberry, lemon ... Which perfume do you prefer?
Sadaf K.
Brampton, ON
what doesn't taste better with cool whip? I mean this is one of the most delicious products in dairy ever! I love adding cool.whip yo fruits, making homr-made over cream and just eating it straight. So delicious and fluffy.