Cool Whip Extra Creamy Whipped Topping 16 oz. Tub uploaded by Cristina L.

BY COOL WHIP #22 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Clarissa M.
McKeesport, PA
Cool Whip is the easiest whipped topping to use when I bake. The flavor and consistency are perfect for a frozen dessert. My little brothers love a bit of cool whip with their strawberries, and the container lasts a while! I love Cool Whip and continue to buy it.
Jordan H.
Elwood
was great. I loved the product. I would definitely buy again. I love this company. It smells amazing!!
The packaging was great. It arrived in a great time. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy it more. It is awesome. I recommend the product.
Sierah J.
Philadelphia , MS
I love whipped cream, I think secretly everyone does. Some of my favorite memories growing up involve fruit and whipped cream on hot southern days. The creamy texture is perfect for pies, cakes or just by itself. I honestly couldn't be happier with this product.
Carley N.
Huntington, WV
I eat this out of the tub. I eat this on pumpkin pie. I think it is pricey but I am still going to buy it because the off brand just isn't as good. The flavor is amazing and it met my expectations completely. I was overall very satisfied with my purchase.
Ashley N.
New haven , KY
Every pot luck or holiday I make an Oreo cake dessert that requires ungodly amounts of this creamy sweet delicious confection. So if you need a whipped cream, cool whip is your brand. The only pitfall is that you need to allow time to thaw as it comes frozen!
Ashley C.
Tempe, AZ
I just bought this the other day and ate so much of it! I love dipping my strawberries into it and eating it. It's so delicious! You can mix it with things and make it sweeter or just eat it as is. I personally love it either way because of its softness and sweetness!
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
The only time I buy this AMAZING, delicious whip is around these holidays.. I use in in my fruit salad and let me tell you, it gives it a DEVOURING flavor. I don't thaw it out just because I LOVE my fruit salad cold as can be lol Recommend this product 100%
Sharon G.
Melbourne
I LOVE me some cool whip! Being diabetic, im not supposed to have sugar. So, problem solved, cool whip has very litttle sugar and peanut butter is all natural. I like to sit down with frozen cool whip mixed with some peanut butter for my snack..
Emily H.
My family and I love Coolwhip, especially around the holidays when we know we'll be eating endless amounts of Pie! The extra creamy cool whip is definitely the way to go. It's super easy to find, right next to the ice cream in almost every store
Jordan M.
Wellington, OH
I LOVE cool whip. I could eat it by the spoonful if it wouldn't add on the extra pounds lol. I make a Carmel Apple snicker dessert that is my favorite on the soul fact that I have to use cool whip in it . Just makes the dessert that much better!