Cool Whip Extra Creamy Whipped Topping 16 oz. Tub uploaded by Cristina L.

BY COOL WHIP #20 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Daniela O.
Cool whip I love ot to death. It's so delicious. You can freeze it which makes it last longer. Little bang for your buck.
Julie C.
This is my secret ingredient in my no bake cheese cake. I grew up on cool whip. Yes I recommend for pie and banana splits
Maddie R.
Broken Arrow, OK
I prefer cool whip to whipped cream everyday of the week. The texture and flavor are great and the price is even better.
Rachel T.
Calumet
Cool Whip is the best brand you can get! It has the best quality for a good price. You can use it in any type of dessert.
Juliana O.
You can make anything with cool whip you can also just eat it I love it so much and a great price for home much you get
Leslie N.
Bixby, OK
We absolutely love Cool Whip and our household love it love it love it always have a fit in my house from holiday times
Ava A.
South Windsor
 Oi love this it goes so well with strawberries and on cake. I bpiuhht it at stop and shop. and it was very cheap.
jason h.
Irving
This is a classic in my book. You cant go wrong with choosing this one right here. This is always a thumbs up baby!!!!
Madison M.
Tulsa
It is light and creamy! I always use it in recipes and they always turn out great. It is also affordable which is nice
Tori B.
Made pudding shots with this and they were an absolute, extreme hit with the river rafting party. Couldn't disappoint