Cool Whip Extra Creamy Whipped Topping 16 oz. Tub uploaded by Cristina L.

BY COOL WHIP #20 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Julie M.
Newport, MI
We pretty much use this for every desert that we make. It is so light and fluffy and just so good. I always get it from walmart.
Cherisse C.
Kaaawa, HI
A great option for store bought whipped cream if you don't have the option of making it yourself, but I always prefer homemade.
Ericka G.
I love it and I tend to use it on everything that I eat. I'm not kidding. The best part is when I add it to my morning cofee.
Claudia B.
Chicago
can I just eat the whole thing? I love to put this on jello, cake, smoothies, ice cream you name it!!! So creamy and fluffy.
Adrienne W.
Columbus, OH
My favorite!!!!! So rich and creamy goes great on sundaes, desserts, pies, pudding, you name it! Reminds me of the holidays.
Haley B.
Mentor
Had cool whip for the first time and it is so fluffy and creamy. It is perfect for pies. Will never go back to Reddi whip.
Deanna R.
Elberton
Cool Whip is good on just about any dessert. I could eat right out the bowl. I usually buy from my local Ingles or Walmart.
Deb C.
We love the extra creamy cool whip for topping pies, apple crisp, and any other fun desserts. It has a good creamy texture.
Nou Y.
Galesville
Can’t live without cool whip! I use it to make frosting on cakes. The only cake I’ll eat has to have a cool whip frosting!
Jensen W.
Camden, SC
I love chocolate ice cream and I love having cool whip to go on top of it. Kraft Cool whip is good and an affordable price