Cool Whip Extra Creamy Whipped Topping 16 oz. Tub uploaded by Cristina L.

BY COOL WHIP #22 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Candy C.
Amarillo, TX
Cool whip makes an excellent topping on all baked goods! You can even eat it by itself. It's also great on coffee and hot chocolate 😍
Chris E.
Whitman, Wv
Love love love cool whip I can and do eat it out of the tub and it just makes a pie so much better especially pumpkin or sweet potato
Amber Y.
Olive Branch
Good stuff. Good on pies, hot chocolate, coffee, or just by itself. Freeze it for a little treat or add it to pudding to dress it up.
Marie J.
Texarkana
This is a go to for dips any dessert or fruit in my house. The extra creamy is my favorite. Smooth a little sweeter than the regular.
Whisper A.
Elko, NV
Cool whip is perfect on almost anything with a bit of sweetness. Pies, ice cream, pudding, almost anything that could be a dessert.
Abby M.
Mankato, MN
I love this cheese so much, as does my family! It is always a must have when we go to the grocery store! We can't leave without it!
Skie R.
Altoona, WI
Love this cool whip. Its perfect for pies and making frostings on cakes just add a little food color and pretty colored cool whip.
holly o.
I love cool whip on everything! So I spend alot of money on cool whip 😂😂 but Soo worth it! The knock off brands just aren't as good
lol l.
usually only eat this on pies, jello, pudding and stuff like that, its even relly good frozen. Also good for the pie face game. :P
Dallas K.
bigfork
This is so good on a lot of things. I don’t buy it often but when I do it doesn’t last long in our house. It’s very inexpensive.