Cool Whip Extra Creamy Whipped Topping 16 oz. Tub uploaded by Cristina L.

BY COOL WHIP #22 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Christa W.
Owasso
This is so good, and surprisingly low in calories.  I love a ton of it atop pumpkin pie.  I also like to dip strawberries in it!
marisela m.
Oklahoma City, OK
This whip cream is also delicious you can eat it with strawberries you can put it in your hot chocolate if you like highly do you recommend
Amber R.
Zanesville, OH
My kids could eat this by the spoonfuls if I’d let them. LOL. We love this on pies, and for a reasonably price you can’t beat this product.
Tamera D.
I use this to make at home dunkaroo dip as well as for various other pies and desserts. Firm believer in a little pie with the cool whip.
Erin B.
Never fails to be delicious! Great for any dessert. Amazing on ice cream sundaes or pumpkin pies! Also great on top of "dirt" sundaes.
Chris E.
Whitman, Wv
Love love love cool whip I can and do eat it out of the tub and it just makes a pie so much better especially pumpkin or sweet potato
Hannah T.
I use this with my icecream sandwich dessert & it is wonderful! It never goes to waste at my house! Wonderful product, so delicious!!
Arianna S.
I use cool whip to make my own ice cream or even make frosting for my cupcakes. It’s pretty expensive so I usually buy store brands.
Amber Y.
Olive Branch
Good stuff. Good on pies, hot chocolate, coffee, or just by itself. Freeze it for a little treat or add it to pudding to dress it up.
Sandra A.
It is my favorite, I love how creamy it is and the way it tastes, not too sweet but sweet enough, I really do recommend this product.