Cool Whip Extra Creamy Whipped Topping 16 oz. Tub uploaded by Cristina L.

BY COOL WHIP #20 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

đź’–Neisha B.
Cookeville, TN
I love the taste of cool whip! Great for cooking with, or even better when popped in the freezer and ate with vanilla wafers like ice cream- yum!
Maddie D.
fresno, CA
Super delicious, extra creamy is the way to go when purchasing cool whip, you’ll never switch to just regular cool whip again after tasting this
Christina B.
Bakersfield
Favorite brand whipped tipping for many years. Great on pie or in salad desserts. Family and I use this for our Thanksgiving desserts every year.
Hoa B.
Moseley, VA
What is there to say. It’s whip cream. My husband and kids just eat it by the spoonfuls out of the container. I cover half my coffee mug with it.
Michelle M.
New York
A favorite in the house. This doesn't last very long in my house at all. This is so sweet and great to east. We can't live without it.
Orchid O.
Mission, TX
I love cool whip I use it for almost all my desserts and I can make a killer upside down pineapple cake with a hint of cool whip! It's great
Carlisa W.
Fayetteville, NC
Cool whip has always been my favorite icing to use on cakes! It's so light and fluffy. It also mixes well with fruit to make a fruity icing!
Amy G.
Effingham
Love this product! My kids would eat it by the spoonful! It's so fluffy and delicious! And, I always love the recipe on the product's lid!
Christa W.
Owasso
This is so good, and surprisingly low in calories.  I love a ton of it atop pumpkin pie.  I also like to dip strawberries in it!
Megan E.
Glen rock , PA
Very good flavor, doesn’t last long:( though. Does get a little watery after a little. Still same old texture of cool whip, nothing special