Cool Whip Extra Creamy Whipped Topping 16 oz. Tub uploaded by Cristina L.

BY COOL WHIP #22 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Maddie D.
fresno, CA
Super delicious, extra creamy is the way to go when purchasing cool whip, you’ll never switch to just regular cool whip again after tasting this
Christina B.
Bakersfield
Favorite brand whipped tipping for many years. Great on pie or in salad desserts. Family and I use this for our Thanksgiving desserts every year.
Hoa B.
Moseley, VA
What is there to say. It’s whip cream. My husband and kids just eat it by the spoonfuls out of the container. I cover half my coffee mug with it.
Michelle M.
New York
A favorite in the house. This doesn't last very long in my house at all. This is so sweet and great to east. We can't live without it.
Carlisa W.
Fayetteville, NC
Cool whip has always been my favorite icing to use on cakes! It's so light and fluffy. It also mixes well with fruit to make a fruity icing!
Orchid O.
Mission, TX
I love cool whip I use it for almost all my desserts and I can make a killer upside down pineapple cake with a hint of cool whip! It's great
Christa W.
Owasso
This is so good, and surprisingly low in calories.  I love a ton of it atop pumpkin pie.  I also like to dip strawberries in it!
Amy G.
Effingham
Love this product! My kids would eat it by the spoonful! It's so fluffy and delicious! And, I always love the recipe on the product's lid!
Morgan D.
Waynesboro, GA
I keep this in my fridge at all times!! It’s cheap, easy to find, and delicious! I put it in my coffee every morning to enhance the flavor!
marisela m.
Oklahoma City, OK
This whip cream is also delicious you can eat it with strawberries you can put it in your hot chocolate if you like highly do you recommend