Cool Whip Extra Creamy Whipped Topping 16 oz. Tub uploaded by Cristina L.

BY COOL WHIP #22 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Victoria C.
Everybody loves cool whip. My family put a this on every dessert and breakfast possible. Tubs come with more and last longer but the kids love the spray cans.
Hannah C.
Russellville, AR
I love using this whip cream for desserts! I have made a cheesecake recipe with this and it added so much flavor and extra creaminess to the overall dessert!
lina s.
Albuquerque
Perfect whip cream not to sweet not to plain just right fresh milky fluffy texture i dig it on ice cream cakes waffles crepes and fruits. Extra creamy is a +
Yadora M.
The last time I had this I think I ate the whole tub it was so good. I use it for Watershed salad it goes great with nuts, pineapples, coconuts, and love.
Lilly T.
Ashland
This cool whip is tasty. I could eat the entire container by myself if i could. It's light and fluffy and is scrumptious. Good alone ans ontop of pies.
Kristina E.
Sarasota, FL
This Cool Whip is the best! Love the extra creamy flavor and texture. Great for topping pies, ice cream, or anything you want to add a sweetness to.
Jessica A.
Richmond, KY
Seriously could eat this cool whip by the spoon full. I use it to dip cookies in or to go with some pie. I can't ever get enough Kraft Cool Whip
Brooke L.
Macomb, MI
No pie or cookie is complete without this on top! I will sometimes secretly grab this from the freezer and scoop it out with a spoon like ice cream😁
Rachel O.
This product is awesome for so many different desserts. It helps give sweet and fluffy to almost anything. Goes amazing on pies, and ice cream cakes.
maggie R.
Oklahoma City , OK
With ice cream, cookies even with crackers or jello the thing os put some whip and eat it just because is so tasty I look for any excuse to eat it.