Cool Whip Extra Creamy Whipped Topping 16 oz. Tub uploaded by Cristina L.

BY COOL WHIP #22 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Lilian L.
Riverside CA
Cool whip is sweet and delicious to use for all deserts I enjoy it with pancakes and cookies and it’s very easy to use. I bought this product in stater brothers. Overall very satisfied with this product.
Brittney C.
Carrollton , GA
Cool whip is a light and fluffy topping for any dessert. I got mine from Publix. Pretty decent value. I wouldn’t mind it being cheaper. My favorite is topping it on fresh strawberries. Very satisfied.
Lizzet S.
Shafter, CA
It's good but not my favorite. You get a good amount of product for a valuable price. Good on pie or with fruit. I would like it better if it had just a bit more flavor
Hattie S.
Pottstown, PA
A classic pie topping, or a perfect pairing for fresh fruit. It also makes a great dip for fruit! It is always light and fluffy, and adds a hint of sweetness and creaminess to any dessert!
Cassidy M.
Madison, WI
You can eat this whip cream with a spoon. Throw some strawberries in there and that’s all you’ll ever need. It’s so cool, so sweet, and just melts in your mouth.
Cinthia W.
Auburn
We keep cool whip in the freezer year around, especially the extra creamy. It's makes every dessert take like it just came from a high end bakery. Plus since it is low carb, my type 1 diabetic son eats it instead of ice cream.
Hannah T.
Gibsonburg, OH
I prefer cool whip from the containers and not from a can. It’s kinda pricey I’m not a regular a regular buyer but when I do it’s this brand I am a repeat buyer
Samantha V.
La Crosse
I love this stuff. Some people say they prefer the "real stuff" but to me, this is the real stuff. So tasty!!! Light and fluffy and goes great with pumpkin pie
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
This is an excellent dessert topper. It’s light & fluffy. Has great flavor without being overly sweet. I use it on everything from ice to pie. It’s a classic!
Victoria C.
Everybody loves cool whip. My family put a this on every dessert and breakfast possible. Tubs come with more and last longer but the kids love the spray cans.