BY COOL WHIP

Skim Milk, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And Palm Kernel Oils), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup, Light Cream, Less Than Two Percent Of Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan And Guar Gums, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sodium Polyphosphates, Beta Carotene (Color).

Contains: Milk.

• Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Ste...2 Answers
naf C.
I absolutely love this cool whip cream. My sister loves baking and I think that I have gotten it from her as well. I also like to bake cakes and even pipes using recipes. I then use the whipping cream to top it and it just tastes to amazing. My little brother loves this cream to a point that he eats it by itself. It's cooling and refreshing. My sister actually took a baking class and then she started using them on fancy cakes. I love the taste of this cool whip cream. I highly recommend it to everyone and anyone. Some people eat it like a snack.
Chloie F.
Arlington, VA
The original Cool Whip is delicious, but this one is so much richer. I really love the ease of having this one in the fridge and have used it as a topping as well as in recipes for light frozen pops and treats-- great way to add more of a creamy texture. It does have more calories than the lighter version, but so good!
Jas. J.
I love this cool whip I use it to make one of my favorite family desserts for my family functions. It’s not only inexpensive but tastes amazing & is easy to blend. It makes the dessert really come to life. I usually purchase mine at stop & shop or super Walmart because that’s where I have found it to be priced the lowest.
Elysia F.
Combine
I love the creamy thick texture of this whipped topping. This whipped topping has not only good taste but amazing texture. I usually buy mine at my local grocery store. I recommend you go out and buy some, you need to treat yourself every now and then!
Grace W.
Dothan, AL
Cool Whip is really good for any of your baking, I cook a Banana Pudding that cause for cool whip for the topping, I mostly buy it at publix or winndixion, I love to buy this product more so around the holidays, and it is also healthy and I would recommend cool whip for any holiday baking.
Becky S.
Milton, WA
Extra creamy cool whip...what more could you ask for? Cool whip is tasty with fruit, and with desserts, such as pumpkin pie or chocolate cake. My family enjoys cool whip with strawberries, on jello, on coffee/got chocolate, and many other treats. Nice creamy and fluffy taste!
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
I'll either buy this cool whip or the one in the can. It's super cheap and tastes good. You can't just buy any whip cream. This is not to sweet and not to thick. It's easy to use and store. I would tell people to try it out and see if they like it. I normally get at Kroger.
M F.
We buy cool whip at our house every week. Whether with fruit or ice cream or in between graham crackers, this is delicious! Great value for price and always a good staple to have. Just used this last week to make a no-back eclair everyone loved.
Brooke J.
I’d rather this over whip cream any day just Bc this product is so lightweight and it actually taste really good and sweet. I like to put this on top of ice cream sandwhiches and later them for a homemade ‘ice cream cake’
Julia R.
Crane, TX
Cool whip is delicious. I honestly don’t know anyone who doesn’t like it. It can go with many desserts and can make eating fruit a lot more fun. I’ve been eating this stuff since I was a kid. I recommend to everyone
Karla H.
Every time I see this it remind me of family guy when Stewy says it lol 😂 or however you spell it