Cool Water Women's  by Davidoff Eau de Toilette - .5 oz

Cool Water Women's by Davidoff Eau de Toilette - .5 oz

BY COOL WATER

Women's cool water by davidoff eau de toilette - .5 oz see more...

Cool Water Women's  by Davidoff Eau de Toilette - .5 oz
Cool Water Women's by Davidoff Eau de Toilette - .5 oz
Micaela C.
Thomasville, NC
This stuff smells amazing! Every time I use this fragrance, I always get told multiple times a day, that I smell good. I love that and this stuff! I highly recommend it!(:
misty s.
Dyersburg, TN
This is my all time favorite is clean smelling not sweet not to bold or almost headachy its perfect! It is also very affordable which even makes it oh so much better!
Kris c.
I love this scent for men so I purchased it for myself in a small bottle for women. I could hardly smell anything on me. My skin just soaked it up. I'm sure it smells great on others!
Khatzaenyia Z.
Lenexa, KS
Reminds me of an ocean breeze, I love it, hard to find scents like that. Been using this fragrance for almost 7 years now, it's that good.
Ryan G.
Loves Park, IL
Smells great but reminds me of the 90's. I like the men's scent more than the women's. It seems to last awhile too!
Sonya N.
Philadelphia, PA
When I was in high school my mom got me hooked to this perfume! I would get a ton of compliments.
Sheetal C.
Auckland, New Zealand
I just love the fresh smell of this perfume its like as sea breeze smell. Its my all time favorite and every time I use it I get compliments every single time. My skin just drinks the fragrance up. Been using this smell for more than 8 or 9 years.