BY DAVIDOFF

Introduced in 2004. Fragrance notes: A blend of iced tea and mint, with tones of musk and incense, very appealing. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

• Would you recommend this for a young man?1 Answers
  • How can I get this sample for my husband1 Answers
  • I know the Versace for women smells sweet how does the me...3 Answers
Carol M.
This cologne is great!!! Especially for youth, the scent fresh and it last a long time. I have purchased this product several times. You can purchase this at Dillard's, or any fragrance store. Two sprays will last all day.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
This cologne has a wonderfully clean scent. It is a scent that has been out since the early 1990's, maybe even earlier. It's not like many of the new colognes out today that tend to give people a headache if too much is used by an over zealous teenager. I would definitely recommend this to any man or teenager who wants to smell great all the day through!!
Joely S.
Topeka, KS
OMG I can't even believe this is ON here! This is one of my all time favorite perfumes! I first tired it in the 80's and then could not find it ended up buying on Ebay! I had no idea that places were selling this again. This is one special scent although not for every woman but you MUST get out and sniff it!
Manuel M.
Minneapolis, MN
Favorite Perfume Ever! I've been using this for 3 years. I'm always getting compliments that I smell really good. I believe it lasts long.. or else I over do it. It's costs about $70 but I always buy the gift set which is about the same price but it comes with other things aswell. I purchased mines at perfumania. (Great present for a guy)
Kelliann O.
Smithtown, Ny
I bought this for my husband and on him it's a very manly/musky scent. When I tested it in the store I liked it, but on him it smelled even better then when I first smelled it. I recommend this product if you like a sophisticated and manly smell for your guy!!!
Christina J.
Athens, OH
This is the best perfume I have ever used. I've had it for years and gone through several bottles. It's the perfect mix of light and fruity with sexy undertones. Perfect for any occasion, and long lasting for aol day wear!
Jenise G.
Ocala, FL
This is a AMAZING perfume got a bottle for my mom at Christmas time she just loves it . It is i will be honest a little pricey but to see the smile on my moms face was priceless worth every penny!!!
Leslie H.
Niles, OH
I bought this for my husband and both he and I were pleased with the scent! He was skeptical before smelling it that it wouldn't be very masculine but it was! I would def purchase again for him.
Ran M.
Watervliet, NY
One of the most iconic Guerlain perfumes. It has a very distinct smell of peaches, oakmoss and earth. It's not the most wearable or easy to smell, but it's a masterful perfume and should be tried out as something you've smelled at least once if not to wear.
Alexis W.
Englewood, CO
Got it for my boyfriends birthday. He absolutely loves it. I love the scent and so does he. It is so good for the quality. It is cheaper and smells better than some more high end ones.
Michelle K.
Flint, MI
I know the Versace for women smells sweet how does the mens smell
member-b7cdaea0c
Connecticut, CT
How can I get this sample for my husband
Amy T.
Elkton, MD
Would you recommend this for a young man?