BY MODEL IMPERIAL SUPPLY CO., INC

Created by Davidoff. This fine fragrance contains coriander, rosemary, sage and is accented with amber, oakmass and sandalwood, making cool water perfect for all around use.

• It smells really good I recommend it a lot of guys wear i...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite old school cologne?2 Answers
  • Who misses this? One of my favs from back in the day! 3 Answers
Sadrac S.
Sorrento
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is  Creed Green Irish Tweed Lite. It was the first fragrance that I bought with my own money when I was in high school the scent is nostalgia in a bottle. it is a green woody scent that has good projection and it is not overwhelming it is a scent that is any all occasion utility scent if that makes scent but I feel that it is better for the spring and the summer.
Matthew M.
Brooklyn
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Heard it’s like a step cousin of Creed’s Green Irish Tweed and I have to agree. It’s not a banger but it super green and kind of fresh. Give it to a man who’s 50+ who’s not really into cologne. This is a summer scent for sure. If you’re looking for GIT clone go look at Tres Nuit by Armaf.
Leslie M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
We have used the spray in my household and the old to Cologne and found the spray to be much easier on the windows go quicker. Of course I love this fragrance as it has a very aquatic and a delightful fresh smell.
Stefanie P.
I do still love this scent but it's way too old school for me to want to smell on my hubs. I don't mean for that to smell snobby but this was in its hey day back in the 90's and there are others that trump it.
Julissa  R.
I love this scent on my boyfriend. Not so overpowering. I have allergies and some scents get to me. But this was doesn't bother my allergies. Great scent and not so overpriced. Recommend
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Mmmm love the smell of Cool Water! Such a great sent! One of my favorites! Definitely a recommendation for those who never tried or smelled it.
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
My husband has worn this cologne since 1999. Let me just say, MOMMA LIKES! He has many bottles, but nothing smells great like Cool water.
Amber S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This is a real classic men's fragrance. The is absolutely divine. I certainly by this for the man in my life!
Terah B.
Flint, Mi
An oldie but goodie for sure! I still love them smell of this & my husband keeps a bottle for every day use!
Freddy R.
United States
Really nice fresh scent, has a very close comparison to Creed's Green Irish Tweed, very affordable as well.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1965 reviews
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
Does anyone know how much this product costs?
Marjorie S.
Danielsville, GA
Who misses this? One of my favs from back in the day!
Marjorie S.
Danielsville, GA
What's your favorite old school cologne?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
It smells really good I recommend it a lot of guys wear it it has a fresh smell and it's not really that expensive