BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerDAVIDOFF
Cool Water By For Women Edt Spray Parfum perfume 67 oz / 200 ml

Cool Water By Davidoff For Women Edt Spray Parfum perfume 6.7 oz / 200 ml

by DAVIDOFF

Introduced in 1996. Fragrance notes: citrus, pineapple, and woody notes, blended with the scent of ocean air. Recommended use: casual.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you. For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear. Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied.

Cool Water By Davidoff For Women Edt Spray 6.7 oz.; USA order delivery 3-5 days; Free Tax + Worldwide Shipping; Guarantee Original 100%; Up to 60% Off

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cool Water By Davidoff For Women Edt Spray Parfum perfume 6.7 oz / 200 ml!
Tanya K.
Murfreesboro, TN
Cool Water By Davidoff For Women Edt Spray Parfum perfume 6.7 oz / 200 ml uploaded by Tanya K.
Davidoff Cool Water for Women Eau de Toilette, 1 oz was gifted me to try! The scent is very calm with aquatic notes, just like sitting by the ocean and smelling and feeling the salty breeze and crashing ocean waves! Plus I get hits of, fruits and woods. Top notes are luscious, cool and aquatic with Citrus, Honeydew Melon, Quince, Pineapple, Lotus and Lily. Heart notes are gentle flowers; May Rose, Jasmine and Muguet.It's a floral aquatic, soft and a very refreshing scent. It starts off with tangy citrus with the hint of fruitiness in it which is very refreshing!Davidoff Cool Water for Women is a more affordable perfume but worth every penny, I my opinion!
Lee T.
New Iberia, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is another all time favorite perfume for me I have alot of favorites in perfume but it's definitely one of my Top 20
Lizette  A.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
Desde adolensente uso este perfume me encanta su olor fresco y citric recuerdo en LA escuela todos me preguntaban que perfume Usaba , este perfume ya no esta tan disposable Antes lo vendian en walmart ahora solo 1 tiene y amazon tiene todo y es ordelarlo y esperar Bueno vale LA espera El perfume huele fabuloso
Roxanny M.
jacobo majluta
Amo este aroma desde 2001 , huele a limpio , a mar, a paz . La sensación de libertad al olor está fragancia es increíble

Looking for your answer?