BY DAVIDOFF

Introduced in 1988. Fragrance notes: lavender, jasmine, oakmoss, musk and sandalwood. Recommended use: daytime. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Natasha Y.
Natasha Y.
This is the most amazing smell a man can wear! Whenever my husband wears this cologne, I always hold on to a hug from him just a little longer so I can just smell him for a minute! Lol sorry I know that sounds weird but I can't get enough of it! Sometimes I spritz my pillow with it right before bed, because I love the smell so much!! This will never grow old to me!
courtney L.
courtney L.
This is one of my absolute favorite things for my husband to wear. It smells so good. He use to wear it all the time when we first met so it always brings me back to those days. Sometimes he will spray it on before leaving and the house smells like it all day. It always makes me happy. Funny how smells and things can be tied directly to memories. I love it!
Simon V.
Simon V.
San Jose, CA
Another old time favorite from my youth.This still has a great smell and I can't believe how reasonably priced it is. It has a smell that from my experience women find very pleasant. This,was the go to cologne when I was growing up along with DrakKar and polo. All these years later I still love cool waters
William S.
William S.
Independence, MO
The absolute classic fragrance. Nothing has lasted so long in terms of my favorite scents as this cologne. I used to use it way back when I was in high school in the 90's and continue to use it to this day. Its really the gold standard if you ask me for any fragrance.
Ronald p.
Ronald p.
Vallejo , CA
This is one of my top five I highly recommend smell great.the price is resonable ever guy will live you for this its one of those smell you cant go wrong from old to young great year round in gift bag Christmas easter whateverver.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Absolutely love when my boyfriend wears this. Kind of expensive in my opinion but smells amazing and lasts forever. Packaging is cute and makes it easy to find at Macy's. overall love this cologne. Recommend
Shari B.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Master Groomer Expert
This smells so good! My boyfriend absolutely loves this scent and it's one that isn't overpowering. It is also very affordable and can be found in many places like Walmart, cvs Pharmacy, and online.
Shelly Honey C.
Shelly Honey C.
Kendall Park , NJ
Obsessed with this smell ! I bought a whole kit with a moisturizer and everything for my boyfriend and I can't get enough! I wanna wear it too! (They do have a girl version which I also own!)
Joshua H.
Joshua H.
Lansdowne, PA
Can't go wrong with a classic. It's a fresh smell and honestly depending on what you're wearing it can smell better. I now crazy. But a more professional look will make this go a long way.
Christopher M.
Christopher M.
Dunedin, FL
I have had Cool Water cologne for a long time and I love the scent. I get compliments every time I wear this cologne. I definitely recommend this for every man!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Does people still buy this ??
Marissa b.
Marissa b.
How does this smell? is it very strong?
Kesia C.
Kesia C.
Raleigh , NC
Where can i get the best deal for a gift set?
Heather R.
Heather R.
Who else loves this smell?
pat.jeffery.3
pat.jeffery.3
Manchester ky
Have no idea at all about this my husband would have to try it but he likes to smell good and he likes the smell to last so has it got clean smell and does it last