BY DAVIDOFF #5 in After Shave

Introduced in 1988. Fragrance notes: lavender, jasmine, oakmoss, musk and sandalwood. Recommended use: daytime. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
Ok this is honestly the best smell in the entire world.I would occasionally walk by guys wearing this when I was in college and literally lose my mind.Any guy who wears this is automatically 200x more desirable. I am obsessed with it. I hope and pray my future husband likes it as much as I do!!
Madison M.
I bought this for my husband about two years ago and now this is all he wears! It's a good price for the amount you get, the smell is super nice without being over powering, and every time he wears it he gets a lot of compliments from people asking what he's wearing. I would definitely recommend.
Joshua V.
I love this product. It has such a great scent just like the cologne. I have sensitive and not all after shave works the same on it, this aftershave works great on it helping to reduce razor burn. I definitely would recommend this product.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
I love both the men and women version of cool water. It's somewhat sporty smelling and little goes a long way. Would I recommend this, yes I would. It's not too expensive and you can find good deals at tjmaxx
Kelly D.
This is always a go to product for my husband. I have purchased many different scents of fragrance for him however we always find ourselves repurchasing this one. I would highly recommend trying it if you haven't!!
Mylissa A.
Casselberry, FL
Cool Water By Davidoff aftershave smells amazing! I think of it as a old-school scent. I buy it in a gift set for my husband every year for Christmas and it lasts him all year. It has a nice clean scent. Not like spice, more musk. Because it had been around for a while it is fairly inexpensive compared to the newer brands.
courtney L.
This is one of my absolute favorite things for my husband to wear. It smells so good. He use to wear it all the time when we first met so it always brings me back to those days. Sometimes he will spray it on before leaving and the house smells like it all day. It always makes me happy. Funny how smells and things can be tied directly to memories. I love it!
Leslie M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Wow! I remember when this fragrance came out in the nineties, it was everyone's favorite. Have bought this it is very reasonably priced now that it's been on the market for a long time, it still a quality fragrance but I say its for younger generation anyone under the age of 35 will probably really enjoy it. Reminds me of the ocean, very aquatic!
Natasha Y.
This is the most amazing smell a man can wear! Whenever my husband wears this cologne, I always hold on to a hug from him just a little longer so I can just smell him for a minute! Lol sorry I know that sounds weird but I can't get enough of it! Sometimes I spritz my pillow with it right before bed, because I love the smell so much!! This will never grow old to me!
William S.
Independence, MO
The absolute classic fragrance. Nothing has lasted so long in terms of my favorite scents as this cologne. I used to use it way back when I was in high school in the 90's and continue to use it to this day. Its really the gold standard if you ask me for any fragrance.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Does people still buy this ??
Marissa b.
How does this smell? is it very strong?
Heather R.
Who else loves this smell?
Kesia C.
Raleigh , NC
Where can i get the best deal for a gift set?
pat.jeffery.3
Manchester ky
Have no idea at all about this my husband would have to try it but he likes to smell good and he likes the smell to last so has it got clean smell and does it last