BY DAVIDOFF

Introduced in 1988. Fragrance notes: lavender, jasmine, oakmoss, musk and sandalwood. Recommended use: daytime. see more...

Buy on Amazon
courtney L.
This is one of my absolute favorite things for my husband to wear. It smells so good. He use to wear it all the time when we first met so it always brings me back to those days. Sometimes he will spray it on before leaving and the house smells like it all day. It always makes me happy. Funny how smells and things can be tied directly to memories. I love it!
Ronald p.
Vallejo , CA
This is one of my top five I highly recommend smell great.the price is resonable ever guy will live you for this its one of those smell you cant go wrong from old to young great year round in gift bag Christmas easter whateverver.
Kaitlyn R.
Absolutely love when my boyfriend wears this. Kind of expensive in my opinion but smells amazing and lasts forever. Packaging is cute and makes it easy to find at Macy's. overall love this cologne. Recommend
Joshua H.
Lansdowne, PA
Can't go wrong with a classic. It's a fresh smell and honestly depending on what you're wearing it can smell better. I now crazy. But a more professional look will make this go a long way.
Christopher M.
Dunedin, FL
I have had Cool Water cologne for a long time and I love the scent. I get compliments every time I wear this cologne. I definitely recommend this for every man!
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
My husband use this so much back in the day .. I told him please please replace that .. The smell last loo o long after a while it didn't smell good any more
Rihannah G.
My boyfriend is OBSESSED with this cologne! And dare I say that I sometimes love it more than he does! 🙈 It's affordable and lasts a while!

10/10 from me!
Caitlin M.
Such a refreshing and lingering scent! They also make it for women as well! I definitely recommend this! You don't need a lot of it to smell good either!
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Oh my goodness! Talk about a great sent! I absolutely love the smell of Cool Water! If you want your man to smell great, definitely a must buy!
Grizette M.
It's a fresh scent. Is not too strong. Such a fresh and clean smell. Price is also very value for money. Highly recommended!!! Love it! ❤️️❤️️
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Does people still buy this ??
Marissa b.
How does this smell? is it very strong?
Kesia C.
Raleigh , NC
Where can i get the best deal for a gift set?
Heather R.
Who else loves this smell?
pat.jeffery.3
Manchester ky
Have no idea at all about this my husband would have to try it but he likes to smell good and he likes the smell to last so has it got clean smell and does it last