BY COOL WATER

Launched by the design house of Davidoff in 1988 Cool Water by Davidoff for Men posesses a blend of: Lavender jasmine oakmoss musk sandalwood, It is recommended for daytime wear, 4, 2 Oz, Spray, see more...

Brittany T.
Corbin, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has such a fresh scent to it! I bought one of the tiny ones just to try it out and I love it so much! It's great for summer weather!
Stephanie T.
Belleview , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells awesome. I love this stuff so does my husband worth the price smells fresh
Quintasha  P.
Aurora, CO
I have been buying this since i was thirteen. This is a go to fragrance. Love love it
Maria S.
Omg its smells sooo goodd i buy it for my father all the time lol !!!!!! Really Great Smell
Ashlyn E.
Vestavia Hls, AL
For YEARS this was the only scent both me and my mother would wear. We are sensitive to very strong smells and this one is just so crisp and easy on the nostrils. Never goes out of style!
Menazuri V.
Roy, UT
I use to use this back when I was younger.. It was a really crisp clean smell!. Haven't smelt it lately but next time I go into ulta I'm gonna smell me some of it, now that I'm reminded of it!
Robinne A.
This brings back sooo many memories. I re member all the cute boys wore it in high school. It's such a clean classic smell....it's nice on women too
Mariel F.
Santa Maria, CA
I love this perfume, especially at night. Makes you smell fresh, it last a long time. I been wearing this since i was in JR HIGH.
Jill R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
This is my boyfriends favorite cologne, he uses every last drop! I have to admit it's also my favortie! Long lasting as well doesn't wear off quickly
Candice D.
Adolphus, KY
This was my favorite perfume/cologne back in my younger days! It smells so good! Not a smell you get tired of. What I really like about it is that it smells different on every different person who wears it. I highly recommend it!