Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashUp & Up
Cool Moisturizing Body Wash 22oz - Up&Up

Cool Moisturizing Body Wash 22oz - Up&Up™

by Up & Up

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cool Moisturizing Body Wash 22oz - Up&Up™!
Anna C.
Purchased at: Target
I like this body wash to an extent. The smell is awesome, but it doesn’t suds up like bath and body works soap so I find myself using much more than other brands. I would recommend it, because it does leave my skin very soft.
Amie D.
I love a scented body wash. This smells great - like cucumber, in case you don’t like that fragrance- and the large bottle lasts for ages. An inexpensive product that I can use a lot of without feeling guilty. Wish the bottle was made from sustainable / recycled plastic though.
vivienne V.
nyc
1,144 reviews
Purchased at: Target
Leaves my skin pretty soft. It just doesn’t foam up when I use it so it’s kinda hard to lather it on.

Looking for your answer?