Cool Gear 32-Ounce Sahara Bottle, Blue uploaded by Rachel H.Cool Gear 32-Ounce Sahara Bottle, Blue uploaded by Gabrielnkimberly H.Cool Gear 32-Ounce Sahara Bottle, Blue uploaded by Reichal W.See all 5 photos

BY COOL GEAR

Photos (5)
Amy D.
Amy D.
This bottle was only $4.97 at Walmart! I recently ditched drinking soda, though i do splurge on occasionally. I bring this bottle with me every where! It helps me stay hydrated in the summer heat so i can enjoy my time outside! Best of all, when the mouth piece is closed, it doesn't spill so i can carry it in a purse or bag on the go. It is quite durable and has held up against my 3 year old tossing it around.
Mallary P.
Mallary P.
Santaquin, UT
Feb. 1, 2017, 2:21 a.m.
Review for: Cool Gear 32-Ounce Sahara Bottle, Blue
I work out often, and I have to have a heavy duty water bottle that can take being thrown around and not spill. This water bottle is non expensive and amazing!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Kitchener, ON
Feb. 23, 2017, 12:07 p.m.
Review for: Cool Gear 32-Ounce Sahara Bottle, Blue
My favourite water bottle!
I previously had it in purple but I lost it when I moved and was looking for it at Walmart for a while and finally found them again.
Got a new one in pink and absolutely love it still.
Never spills, leaks, drips, etc. Great grip on the side.
Recommend for anyone looking for a great sturdy water bottle.