BY COOL GEAR

Cool Gear 32 oz Sahara Bottle, Blue: BPA free Flip top spout see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amy D.
This bottle was only $4.97 at Walmart! I recently ditched drinking soda, though i do splurge on occasionally. I bring this bottle with me every where! It helps me stay hydrated in the summer heat so i can enjoy my time outside! Best of all, when the mouth piece is closed, it doesn't spill so i can carry it in a purse or bag on the go. It is quite durable and has held up against my 3 year old tossing it around.
Mallary P.
Santaquin, UT
I work out often, and I have to have a heavy duty water bottle that can take being thrown around and not spill. This water bottle is non expensive and amazing!
GeMarques T.
I recently purchased this bottle from Wal-Mart and it has not disappointed. I use it at work and it keeps my beverage cool for hours.
Rachel H.
Kitchener, ON
My favourite water bottle!
I previously had it in purple but I lost it when I moved and was looking for it at Walmart for a while and finally found them again.
Got a new one in pink and absolutely love it still.
Never spills, leaks, drips, etc. Great grip on the side.
Recommend for anyone looking for a great sturdy water bottle.