BY COOL GEAR

• First off, this can chiller is the best thing ever. BUT, ...1 Answers
Nia N.
These can thermoses are so cute!!! I have two- one (pictured) has a metallic fuchsia background with a screened plum and blue blue owl motif over complementary-colored mum accents. The top is styled like a soda can, which is super cute, but I wouldn’t let this rattle around in a purse or anything, even though the slide-open top feels very secure. The other design I have is called Mum, and is simpler, with a jumbo chrysanthemum pattern. I’m not sure how much these retail for, as I found one on clearance for 50¢ (at TJ Maxx) and the other one for 75¢ at a thrift store (St. Vincent). They hold 16 oz each and are top-tier dishwasher safe, but not microwaveable. If I find a good deal on another one, I would repurchase!
Tiara G.
Bealeton, VA
I just brought this bottle the other day and I'm in love 😍😍😍. It's so convent and easy to use. I work and at my job I often times get thirsty so I just take my bottle to work and fill it up with water and drink it through out the day. It's a double wall which means it keeps beverages colder. Very affordable!!!
Allison G.
Weatherford, TX
This is absolutely the best "to go" cup I've found so far. It doesn't spill when the lid is closed and it keeps my beverages the correct temperature for the amount of time I need them kept for the price. The only downside I've found is it doesn't fit in my car cup holder. Even at that, I still love it and get compliments on the can's awesome design every time I carry it.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I may be a bit of a tumbler hoarder. Between me and my kids we have a nice collection.

These are perfect for kids (and adults) and the cap is so easy to use. The top is spill proof which is an added bonus.

I would not recommend washing in the dishwasher due to the graphics.

Nelyabith B.
Very durable plastic love the drinking spout on it as well. the straw is very easy to use, the water comes out really fast. easy to freeze the stick to keep the bottle ice cold. Would buy again. The grips are nice just wish it came in other colors too. Great buy and half the cost of other similar ones
Sandra M.
Bakersfield, CA
This is by far my favorite cup! It's the one I always drink out of no matter what I'm drinking. I also think it's really cute with the design and the little info it gives you. My sister got me this one but I would definitely buy another one.
Brookelynne P.
Lincoln
This is an amazing cup. It's perfect for if you have to go somewhere and you need to take a drink with you. They can leak at times but they're still a good product.
Rosa C.
Miami , FL
I love it my cool gear! Is perfect! Fashionable! Beatiful design! Me encanta mi termo es bello diseňo y funcional! Mantiene fría bebidas!
Crystal B.
These work decent I suppose. I would not purchase again though. Doesn't help keep drinks colder longer really.
Eva T.
Este vaso cool gear es buenísimo para viajar y los colores me encantan muy buen producto
Allison G.
Weatherford, TX
First off, this can chiller is the best thing ever. BUT, I can't find it anywhere anymore. They used to carry them at Walmart. Does anyone know where I can buy them in person?