BY AVON

Cool Bliss Eyeshadow Exquisite Blue By Avon
  • "What a gorgeous shade of blue! The color highlights your eyes and brings out any shade of blue eyes that you may have. My eyes are hazel and I swear when I wear this color it makes my eyes look sky blue. The pigment is long lasting and shiny. I really love this eye shadow," in 3 reviews
Latisha P.
I love Avon for skincare but they gonna have to step it up when it comes to they shadows. For the price you can get a whole palate that's more pigmented and brushes for the price you pay on this. Sorry Avon you can do better.
Kieran C.
Winchester, VA
These eye shadows are so fun! The shimmer and colors are gorgeous and the cream goes on smoothly. They do tend to crease after a little while and can slide around if you don't set it or use a primer. This may have been due to the warm weather however! It did cause some eye irritation though, so if you have sensitive skin or are allergic to brands like Mary Kay, I wouldn't recommend Avon.
Vicky P.
El Paso
 It's a really pretty color but it is very sheer kind and it goes on sort of streaky but its texture is really nice. Once you start using it, you notice that it is kinda dry but when you apply some oil drops it works better. I recommend it for beginners who don't know much about eyeshadow.
Natalia G.
Waltham, MA
I like Avon since I was a kid because my mom use Avon. So I love it so much. This colors are beautiful and the quality are amazing. When I do my makeup with Avon everybody ask me which brand I used.. and my answer is Avon!
i only have 1 Avon product: Lip & Cheek Tint in "blush sparkle" (in a tiny plastic pot). It's gorgeous, but after I finish this product, I won't be able to continue with Avon - they still test on animals!
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
This eye shadow is very good, and I was very surprised how cheap it is and how well it works. That tone is beautiful too, the brunettes we see beautiful with this color.
Valerie C.
Philadelphia, PA
Danielle T.
Albany, KY
My mom sells avon and I love when she gets me anything from avon! I always use their eyeliner and mascara. This eye shadow is pretty good too! I am not a big eyeshadow person but it worked nicely for me. I would recommend any avon to anyone. I love it.
Lauren G.
Palm Coast, FL
These eyeshadows work pretty good for their price. I like the style of the casing for it. But when I apply it, it kind of made my eyelids a little itchy. Makes me glad it was only gifted to me.
Josie D.
Byhalia, MS
If you have blue eyes this will make your eye color pop even more and show how vibrant your eye color is. It was easy to apply and came in a very nice package and I highly recommend it for people who have blue eyes❤️