BY COOK'S

Meredith C.
These little 4 packs are hard to find around here, but I grab them all up when I can because they're great for when you only want one mimosa and don't want to open a whole bottle of champagne. They're also fun for little gifts--bridal shower favors, Valentine's gifts, etc!
Sara E.
Ankeny, IA
I love these little 4 packs! My S.O. doesn't like mimosas so these individual champagne bottles are perfect for making myself a mimosa. Great taste and convenient. In the fall when I want a little something different I'll mix it with apple cider.
Katherine H.
Double Spgs, AL
I really didn't like this. It was really more bitter than sweet and the bubbles didn't last very long. I don't believe I will be getting this anymore.
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I LOVE cheap fizzy bolly! Spumante can sometimes tilt a little on the sweet side but Cook's is balanced quite well. Must be served ice cold. Delish! :D
Lari O.
Omg this is my favorite flavor champagne i can drink the whole bottle i love it so much yummy
Aneyssa G.
I love this brand of champagne. It may not be the most fancy or expensive but it is still pretty delicious. The little size is also adorable.
Mandy D.
Delicious brand at a bargain of a price point! Partnered with the single serving sized bottles makes for a perfect purchase with out committing to opening a full bottle!
Jennifer F.
Springfield, OR
I love pairing these with fruits like strawberry, orange, and pineapple for new years eve!
Johnna R.
Bought it at Freddy thought it would be great but it was too gassy for me didn't taste good
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
This is a delicious affordable champagne. it's sweet and bubbly like it should be. and the 4 pack is nice if it only two ppl, you don't have to open a whole big bottle.