BY COOK'S

Meredith C.
These little 4 packs are hard to find around here, but I grab them all up when I can because they're great for when you only want one mimosa and don't want to open a whole bottle of champagne. They're also fun for little gifts--bridal shower favors, Valentine's gifts, etc!
Sara E.
Ankeny, IA
I love these little 4 packs! My S.O. doesn't like mimosas so these individual champagne bottles are perfect for making myself a mimosa. Great taste and convenient. In the fall when I want a little something different I'll mix it with apple cider.
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
This is a delicious affordable champagne. it's sweet and bubbly like it should be. and the 4 pack is nice if it only two ppl, you don't have to open a whole big bottle.
Elizabeth C.
Lexington, SC
Perfect for mimosas!!! I love the individual servings because I like to have just 1 or 2 mimosas and no have to open a whole bottle. FYI, spumante is pretty sweet. if you aren't a fan of sweet, I suggest you try Brut!
Mandy D.
Delicious brand at a bargain of a price point! Partnered with the single serving sized bottles makes for a perfect purchase with out committing to opening a full bottle!
Nikki S.
Mascotte, FL
For a cheap champagne this one is my number one choice. I like to drink it plain or make mimosas. They package it nicely and to me champagne is champagne
Katherine H.
Double Springs, AL
I really didn't like this. It was really more bitter than sweet and the bubbles didn't last very long. I don't believe I will be getting this anymore.
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I LOVE cheap fizzy bolly! Spumante can sometimes tilt a little on the sweet side but Cook's is balanced quite well. Must be served ice cold. Delish! :D
Aneyssa G.
I love this brand of champagne. It may not be the most fancy or expensive but it is still pretty delicious. The little size is also adorable.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
I bought this just to try it out and it was ultimately delicious. It's not too dry and was just the good amount of sweet.