BY COOK'S

Sara E.
Sara E.
Ankeny, IA
I love these little 4 packs! My S.O. doesn't like mimosas so these individual champagne bottles are perfect for making myself a mimosa. Great taste and convenient. In the fall when I want a little something different I'll mix it with apple cider.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Lexington , SC
Perfect for mimosas!!! I love the individual servings because I like to have just 1 or 2 mimosas and no have to open a whole bottle. FYI, spumante is pretty sweet. if you aren't a fan of sweet, I suggest you try Brut!
Shauntee N.
Shauntee N.
This is SO yummy! And the mini bottles are great for Mimosas. The price is nice, also.
Meredith C.
Meredith C.
These little 4 packs are hard to find around here, but I grab them all up when I can because they're great for when you only want one mimosa and don't want to open a whole bottle of champagne. They're also fun for little gifts--bridal shower favors, Valentine's gifts, etc!
Jill L.
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
This is a delicious affordable champagne. it's sweet and bubbly like it should be. and the 4 pack is nice if it only two ppl, you don't have to open a whole big bottle.
Mandy D.
Mandy D.
Delicious brand at a bargain of a price point! Partnered with the single serving sized bottles makes for a perfect purchase with out committing to opening a full bottle!
Aneyssa G.
Aneyssa G.
I love this brand of champagne. It may not be the most fancy or expensive but it is still pretty delicious. The little size is also adorable.
jeseca n.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
I bought this just to try it out and it was ultimately delicious. It's not too dry and was just the good amount of sweet.
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Bought it at Freddy thought it would be great but it was too gassy for me didn't taste good
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Springfield, OR
I love pairing these with fruits like strawberry, orange, and pineapple for new years eve!