BY COOKS GRAND RESERVE

• "They have it at every grocery store and 7-11 in our area." in 1 review
  • "Cooks makes a pretty good champage at a very reasonable price point." in 1 review
Christy F.
Gordon, GA
Sometimes, I just have to taste something more than once to decide if I like it or hate it. This wine is one of those. At first, it was a little bitter and seemed a little weak, but the second and following gulps were good. Lol
Belle B.
Cumming, GA
For budget-friendly sparkling wine, Cook's is the way to go. It's not gross like Andre, but I can usually find it for $8-9. I usually have a bottle of this in the fridge for weekend mimosas, special occasions, or just to treat myself.
Amanda B.
Notus, ID
I enjoy a glass of Cooks every once in awhile. Definitely good for value vs. quality. I wouldn't take it to dinner at a friends house by any means but if I just want something at home, this is my go-to drink since the price is good and tastes decent. Not tart, easy to consume.
Lisa S.
Davison, MI
Not the cream of the crop in terms of champagne, but definitely a nice, solid choice. Very easy on the wallet in comparison to other options, and taste is pleasant.
Amanda P.
Federal Way, WA
I think for a cheap bottle of champagne, Cooks is great! It has a great taste and you can buy it anywhere at the last minute. They have it at every grocery store and 7-11 in our area.
Rachel A.
San Diego, CA
One step above Andre champagne, tastes great, less of a hangover than Andre. Always around the 5-7 range, sometimes you can get lucky at CVS or Riteaid and get it cheaper.
Connie B.
Poquoson, VA
Cooks Champagne is actually pretty delicious. It's a good price, and lets face it, what kind of girl doesn't love a nice glass of mimosas every now and then?
Betsy K.
Cooks makes a pretty good champage at a very reasonable price point. You won't break the bank and you can have some nice bubbles to share with friends.
Sarah D.
Pretty good bottle of champagne for the price. If you're not looking for something too expensive this is a good choice. Perfect for parties.
Diana P.
Pocono Summit, PA
We always get cooks for our new years eve bash and to make mimosa the next morning. Great for entertaining a lot of people.